Hi Everyone ;o) I hope you are all having a nice day! It's been sunny here for two days! Yeh! And, it's a long weekend too ;o) Double Yeh!
I have been tagged by three sweet women this week, for the Versatile Blogger Award ;o) So, I thought I would do this all at once ;o) I didn't realize I was so versatile! LOL! Thank-you girls ;o) I appreciate this award ;o) I was first tagged by Magaly from Pagan Culture
, then by Tamara from Riding On A Broomstick
, and last, but not least, by Mina from Green Witch With Sprinkles
Rules??? Ummmmm..I don't think there is any rules!! LOL! I am going to tell you three things about me, that you don't know already, hopefully! LOL!
1. This week I sold 2 aceo's to a lady in the Netherlands!! I was so excited! Yeh!
2. I was a plus size model, when I was younger and had hair! LOL! I would do alot of print work, because I wasn't tall enough to do the runway shows. Yep, that's me below ;o)
3. I have been in the newspaper once. A guy I use to know, was starting up his own business, and asked if I would like to be in the newspaper with him. Of course I said yes!!!
Now, I think I am suppose to pass this award on to 10 more wonderful people ;o) I know alot of you have already been tagged, already, so ummmm??? I will pick a few of you, that I think that haven't been. Have fun with the award and I can't wait to read about you ;o)
1. Roxanne from MentalMulch
2. Debbie from CraftyMoose
3. Eimear from Drawn to Fairy tales
4. Donna from The Wood Wife Chronicles
5. Misty from Expressions of a Misty Boston Girl
6. Robin from Wiccan Writes
Now for some new art ;o)
"A modern pow-wow is a specific type of event where both Native and non-Native people meet to dance, sing, socialize, and honor Indian culture. There is generally a dancing competition, often with significant prize money awarded. Pow-wows vary in length from one day session of 5 to 6 hours, to three days. Major pow-wows called for a special occasion can be up to one week long."
I have been to several pow-wows and I truly love them! The freedom of the dance. Seeing the beautiful outfits. Hearing the beating of the drum! You let yourself be free and feel your spirit!
Enjoy the aceo's ;o)
And, one more aceo called, My Kingdom ;o) Have a magical weekend everyone ;o)