Hey Everyone ;o) A couple a weeks ago, I received this wonderful award from Martha ;o) The rules are, that I am to disclose 7 things about me and pass the award along to other bloggers ;o) It was hard to do!! LOL!! Before I disclose my 7 things, I would like to tell you that Martha is a great person and wonderful artist! You can find Martha at http://www.etsy.com/shop/AyalaArt
and at http://ilove2paint.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-aniversary-giveaway.html
Ok, here are my 7 things.....
1. I was very fortunate to go to Egypt in my teens! It was an amazing experience! To stand infront of the pyramids and walk through the dessert, wow! And, I road a camel too! You have to watch out for camels, they spit!! Not very nice!! LOL! And, they get up backwards too! There butt comes up first then the front, so you feel like you are going to fall off!!
2. Before I went on the plane from Toronto to Egypt, I met Donald Sutherland! Wonderful gentleman. He was sitting by himself. I just had to go up and say hi ;o) To bad it wasn't his son Keither!! LOL!!
3. I wear glasses when I paint ;o)
4. I love magical movies, like Harry Potter! It just takes me to another place ;o)
5. Favourite food, I love all food, that's my problem! LOL! My mom's homemade buns, perogies and potatoe pancakes I love the most!! But, I do have a thing for Italian food too ;o))
6. My middle name is Paulette ;o) I love my middle name, very different ;o)
7. I love the snow! When there is a big snow storm, I love going out in the middle of the night. It's so peaceful! Nothing is moving, and all you see is a big blanket of white! Sometimes, I have spotted a wolf or fox, just gorgeous! Mother nature at her best ;o)
Well, that's it ;o) I hope you all have enjoyed knowing a little more about me ;o) Now I am suppose to pass the award along! To the people I pass it on to, you don't have to do it, but if you do, I am looking forward to learning a little more about you ;o)
The award goes out to, Roxanne at http://email@example.com
Pam at http://www.alwaysartisic.blogspot.com
And Kathleen at http://tapestry316.blogspot.com
Have fun everyone if you do it ;o)) Take Care, Stacy