Pages

*My Crows* *My Art* *My Way*

Monday, November 13, 2017

Hi Everyone! Hope you're all well! The snow came and went. We have green grass again, but I'm sure the snow will be coming again soon and staying this time!

I completed going through the box and I'm happy to say, all the products were in tip top shape! No complaints! It was a long process, but I'm glad I did it right away. Then, over two nights, I took pictures and got everything in my store. So, I'm all done for now! LOL!

Remember this painting?
"Energy"
Well, it is linked with the one in my banner. During the time I was creating "Energy", I was outside one day, from doing fall clean up. I had the radio on and sat down. A song came on the radio. At this time, I didn't realize it was a "dance remix" of a song. Well, the last few words put me almost into a meditative trance. I kept hearing over and over, "It's Your Time To Rise". I ran inside trying to find out where this song came from, but couldn't. All I could think about, was the energy I got from this song, that's why I called this painting, "Energy". It was like a calling to me.

I don't know about you, but I believe in signs. When I heard this song, it was like a kick in the butt for me. Lots of change is going on in my life and sometimes that can be scary. But, if you don't take that chance, you never know, right?

So, I started my next painting, thinking about this song again!
I heard it again when I was driving one day, but I still couldn't get the information on it! Then, one more time, when I was outside, I finally heard the guy on the radio say it was a dance remix, and I found out where the song came from!

So, I went on youtube and located it! I didn't realize this song was about one of our Canadian Olympian's, Jessica Phoenix.
This is the "real" song, not the remix. I had to share it. I think it's a great message for us all!

Next in the painting.
The finished painting.
"It's Your Time To Rise"
Big Hugs 😀

29 comments:

  1. lOVE that the message came to you loud and clear. And repeatedly.
    And adore your painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Stacy! Love this post! I can feel your energy, and I'm rooting for you! I enjoyed the video of the song ~ Yes, Jessica was inspiring, but what really spoke to me was the gorgeous horse! Sending you a big hug, my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the inspiration behind the painting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful art and music, and how great that the art was inspired by the song you heard. I am sure this burst of energy will give you a great push. I LOVE 'It's your time to rise' Have a great day, BIG hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful art! I believe in signs, too. It's good that you acknowledged them and listened. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were meant to hear that! Glad you found it on YouTube. Google and ye shall find.
    And good to hear everything in the package was good to go with no issues.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe in signs too Stacy and you got this one loud and clear to you. Love the song and your artwork. So pleased everything was in tip top shop! Your Etsy shop is great by the way – I’ve just added it to my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate it when I can't get the artist down on a good song. I got another song by Danny Gokey on his album titled Rise.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great story behind the song. So glad you listened to your muse.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it's always some combination of the signs being present, which I think they always are, and our receptiveness in the moment. The World is always trying to steer us and give us guidance but sometimes we just aren't ready for the next step yet but, when we are, there will be another opportunity to connect with the greater divine and move forward. SO HAPPY for you Stacy! You have so much going on and are just riding that wave! The paintings are lovely, the products are lovely and your spirit, as always, is shining and rising through it all! BIG crow hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard that song but I didn't know who sang it and what the title was. It's so true that things come to us and cause us to wake up and rise to the moment. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't you just love when the Universe gives you a heads up :D Stunning new paintings XXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome new painting. Like the bold lines.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What wonderful and beautiful paintings! I love that you were inspired by a song. I'm also glad everything was in great shape!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous work..yes..lots of energy vibing from this one!! So beautiful, powerful and magical...I love your art and enjoyed your magical story, I love when that happens..it is truly special! Wishing you a sweet evening..and sparkles around you always!
    hugs
    V

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG! Stacy this is just fantastic! I think she's just gorgeous!! beautiful work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that you get "signs". I am always looking for them but........

    The painting is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's awesome. And I love what you've called your new masterpiece. So uplifting!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are so talented, my dear friend... I am very proud of you!
    You have taken the plunge into a new adventure. That takes courage. Your art is fantastic and so beautiful!
    Wishing you great success Stacy!

    Big Hugs and Much Love💕

    ReplyDelete
  20. congratulations!!!! this is a new path for you with the store - wonderful wonderful and i love the video and of course the "crows". i absolutely believe in signs and could write a book with all the ones I keep track of. Love your curious nature and open mind.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for sharing the video I loved watching it and liked the song too.
    You are going through exciting times, I wish you the best of everything in your new adventure.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Sweetie...such a beautiful, heart-warming song...yes, I can totally see why it stuck in your mind!
    I absolutely believe in signs too...there have been far too many in my life to be put down to mere coincidence.
    Sweetie...I wish you the very best of everything in your life forward...may all your fondest dreams come true...:))

    All my Love & Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful song. I listen to it twice. I doubt anyone could listen to it and not feel inspired. And I can see how that inspiration worked in your paintings – beautiful results. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your new painting! I seem to be drawn to the ones with women in them.

    I hate it whenI hear a song I don’t know and they don’t tell me the song’s title or the artist.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh the song is fantastic and I sooooooooo love "Energy"!!!! I can feel it too, Stacy, there's wonderful, exciting things coming your way!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. And "Your Time to Rise" is as BRILLIANT as your smile!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. That is happy news that all went good dear Stacy because you did it with brilliance!
    i Loved you "energy!!!"

    many times in my life i pondered upon signs and they changed my life for better ,some times they prevented me so i am believer of signs!

    this one is turned EXCELLENT and sound spiritual to me as your inspiration from this beautiful song worked so well.
    hugs darling and best of luck for each step!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm very grateful! Your words are very special to me! Big Hugs!