Pages

*My Crows* *My Art* *My Way*

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Show and Tell

Hi Everyone!
Hope you're all well!

Guess what?? TODAY I GOT MY BAG AND NOTEBOOK! Can you tell I'm excited! LOL! I'm smiling, I'm laughing, I'm crying. I never thought I would be doing something like this and it's all because of you!!!!! Thank you, again, from the bottom of my heart, for pushing me and loving my art!!

I'm going to be writing about all my findings, so you know everything! Get a drink, long post!

First off, the "bag". In one of the pictures I saw, they showed it being worn cross body. I tried that. I can do it, but it's a little short and snug for me. I'm a larger girl, so maybe on somebody smaller it will be fine. The material is amazing! It's smooth, but thick. It feels good and it is stretchy. It looks a lot bigger in person. The printing for the colours, compared to my painting, is pretty good. The only thing I can say is, the "grey" colour, has a blue hue. This is the front of the bag, which is the same as the back.

Inside of the Bag

Stitching
label
There was 3 different straps to choose from. The regular one, a cotton one and what they call the seat belt, because it is wider. When I phoned and questioned what was the difference between the regular one and the cotton one, I was told the regular one is synthetic and the guy was honest, he said it felt almost like plastic. So, I went more expensive and took the cotton strap. I like it. It feels durable!
The strap is adjustable and has metal hardware.


"Notebook". I got the larger one and I'm sure glad I did. It doesn't seem to large for me. You can get it lined or unlined. I got it unlined, because I felt you can write or draw. The colours are the same as the bag. The grey is a little more blue. The outside cover has a good weight and thickness and it's smooth, almost a waxy finish to it?
The front of the book.
Back of book.
Spine
The inside page, I love! It has a bit of a sheen to it. I was thinking, you could actually cut it out and frame it! My MLC got cut off in the printing, but I'm not going to worry about that, it's on the cover of the book.
The pages are acid free and have a yellow colour to them. In my opinion, when you were finished writing/drawing on the page and flip it, I don't think I would use the other side? Unless you flatten the book before. I don't know if what I'm trying to tell you makes sense, but I hope it does!
Overall, I am very, very pleased! I will be getting Shine Your Light and The Breath Of Life for my first order. These two were the top, when I asked you to pick your favs.
I'm just trying to decide, if I should add a 3rd design for the first order as well. I have to sleep on that. I want to get the order in by this coming monday. For the bags, I will be getting the cotton strap. The cost will be a little more for it and for the notebooks, I will be getting blank pages.

Just to let you know, you can order from Art Of Where (if you want something different from what I am ordering), but the main reason, I'm getting the merchandise in myself, is because if there is a "flaw", I would rather deal with it. This way, I can inspect everything, before it's sent out. Not saying there ever would be a problem, but you never know.

Please, you know I respect you all, so tell me your thoughts!

Big Hugs!!! 😀

40 comments:

  1. Wow, everything looks great! Never go cheap - always go for quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on launching a great new outlet for your vision. I feel like I'm witnessing the start of something big.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you, Stacy! And it is hard not to love your art...and you, too! You are a lovely person with an amazing talent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your very own printed goodies, wow, that must feel sooooo good. And they look wonderful. So exciting! I think unlined pages are best, too. Have BIG fun with your new products, enjoy! BIG hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo happy that you are happy with the overall quality :D Can't think of anything worse than your art on substandard merchandise XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Things are looking great! I'm so excited for you and eagerly awaiting updates!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so proud of you my dear Stacy...WOW!!!
    These are gorgeous!!!

    Your art is so wonderfully created and is perfect for this new and exciting venture of yours!!!

    Best Wishes and Big Hugs 💕💞💝💟💕

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool to have your designs on items. They look great and sturdy. Best wishes on this venture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, everything look so gorgeous! The colors and art look fabulous Stacy, you must be so excited! The book sounds great and a good size. The label is so pretty too! Congrats my friend on all your creations!
    Hugs and have a beautiful wkd

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWESOME!! Make one more design with the baby crows on it. I think they are soooooo cute! You can bet that they would sell out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your baby crows ... so perhaps consider a third choice with them featured.

    The bags do sound and look excellent.

    Unlined pages are a good idea.

    Isn't it all so exciting - well done.

    All the best Jan

    PS Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  12. The bag and book look amazing with your art on them! It looks like these are very good quality items, which is great because they have your lovely art on them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is it silly that I'm in love with the labels? I hope not because I'm all shrieks about them. Sooo cute! And I had no idea the notebooks came unlined, now I'm completely thrilled. I must get myself one. They will go great with my perfect stickers I just got in the mail, wooohooo! Thanks so much, my sweet Stacy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is beautiful Stacy!!
    aww, I'm so happy for you..how exciting.
    the designs look amazing and so so professional. love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so awesome,Stacy! I'm so happy for you!
    love & blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  16. These came out amazing Stacy! So exciting! The strap quality is so important. I imagine the cotton is much more comfortable against the body than the synthetic. Good choice! It is also awesome that the products are made in Canada rather than elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, wow!I'm blown away by these amazing finished products. Well done, Stacy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice to see all you have. I just arrived into Miami and waiting for my room. Miss swimming in the Carribean already.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your work is awe-inspiringly wonderful. Take a bow. Several bows.
    And yay for avoiding synthetics.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh WOW, Sweetie!!!
    These are amazing...I so LOVE them.:))
    I, too, think the cotton is much better than synthetic against the skin.
    So beautiful...I am almost speechless...you have truly blown me away!!!

    All my Love & Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW! your art looks amazing on these bags and the book! How exciting to see your work this way!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, Stacy, this is just wonderful. I especially like the robin-egg blue bag, with the red lips.
    Hope you've been enjoying the weekend and that the rains and winds weren't too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  23. They look amazing!!! The blue bag with the baby bird is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Eee! It looks fantastic! I particularly love the blue bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. THESE are all so amazing, Stacy!! I am so happy for you. Love these!!

    Big, big hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is so exciting! I love it! :) These two designs were my fave as well.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations you must be super excited. The last bag is my favourite - it is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm really happy for you! These products look great, and I love how you explained in detail the look and feel of it. I'm sure they'll be a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  30. The bags and notebook looks wonderful!!! I love how the art is on the inside of the bag too. I'm so excited for you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I really love the notebook, it would be a wonderful diary or maybe a book of shadows ❤ Truely beautiful! But the other things are wonderful, too! I wish you all the best for your creative shop!
    Big hugs!
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh my goodness! These look fabulous. Your artwork looks great in notebook and bag form. I like the unlined pages for a notebook too- then it can be used for a variety of things. The colors look great! So glad you are doing this and getting your creativity and artwork out there. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  33. I've been buried with things to do at home, so I am just getting by now. Your bag is beautiful ~ and I love the bluish tinge to the crow in the first one ~ sometimes when you see a crow up close in the sunlight you see that bluish sheen. I think you were smart to go with the cotton strap. And of course I love the notebook!! this is an exciting time for your!

    ReplyDelete
  34. These are fantastic! Love seeing the finished product! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Once again, these are just wonderful. Love the labels.
    Hope your weekend is filled with sparkle.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm very grateful! Your words are very special to me! Big Hugs!