Pages

*My Crows* *My Art* *My Way*

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

I'm BACK!!!
It was the new anti virus! So everything is under control now! Smiles :)

So, let me show you a painting, that has went through several changes!!
This is the first time, I thought it was finished.
Now, what was making me upset, I couldn't get the "right"colour of red to show up in my photos! It was looking too orange to me, when the background was a nice blue red.

So, I decided to change the painting!!! This is the second time, I thought it was finished.
Still taking pictures, the colours were not coming out properly!

This is the third time! I am finished! I think! LOL! Something totally different!
Let me introduce, "Dream Land". (lots of texture!) (can you believe this is the same painting!)
I think I will keep it! Something totally different from me! And, I think now, if I truly love the painting, I am not going to paint over it! I will just try to describe it as best as I can!

The other two crows will be coming back!

I have also began painting for my giveaway. I wanted to have it in September. My birthday month! The post office better be working!
Here are two sneak peaks of what I have finished so far.

Big Hugs!! It's good to be back! 

22 comments:

  1. Wow that is different! So much expression in the final creation...so full of happiness :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the one you painted over with the Fall color tones. Dream Land is a beauty! You Halloween paintings are always so cute. :)

    I'm glad you got the anti virus thing squared away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your computer's back to normal again! Love the new direction that some of your paintings are taking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, that changed! There's a lot of movement in it, like the whole thing sweeps in on itself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to tell you that I love love love the first painting. His body language tells a story The second one is again my fave. The way you painted his head and the feathers off his neck. Like he is a tough guy. However the finished painting is very spiritual. OK I love them all. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, love what you did with the first one and the other two beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is a great crow! it is different for you - but I love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved them all, but really think the last one is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Stacy, your letter arrived this week. Thank you so much, I love it :-) And the smiley stickers were totally you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great art! Glad the antivirus is working!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually love them all! I admire and appreciate your talent. I am so glad that your issues have been resolved! Hugs to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I actually love them all! I admire and appreciate your talent. I am so glad that your issues have been resolved! Hugs to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know I'm a lover of red. But even my red-loving self can't deny that your last version of the painting is just magnificent. I'm glad you're keeping it. There is something in the expression of the crow that tells all kinds of tales.

    You are about to have a birthday. Can't wait to celebrate! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are such a wonderful artist dear

    Loved the first painting who can imagine so beautifully
    Keep up the amazing job

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay! SO glad you got that figured out Stacy! I think we all, as you can probably tell, miss your images. :) So lovely to see the work you posted and the new giveaways are too cute! I hope you are planning for a full birthday month and not just a day or two! Celebrations should burn long and slow. . .

    Thank you, as always for dropping by my blog and I look forward to seeing the ongoing journey in your world unfold. . .

    ReplyDelete
  16. What wonderful paintings! I am so glad to see your art again. Definitely I think you should not paint over paintings you love, I think people that love art will read your descriptions and pay attention to them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Computers can me SUCH a pain in the you know what. Glad all is well now. All these are beautiful my friend, especially Dream land, wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww, the last one is so cute! And the one before...nice paintings, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww, the last one is so cute! And the one before...nice paintings, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anti Virus, damn happy you were able to find out what has been causing those problems!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Te envio mi blog de poesias por si quieres darle un vistazo
    Gracias.
    http://anna-historias.blogspot.com.es/2016/09/vacaciones.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm very grateful! Your words are very special to me! Big Hugs!