Pages

*My Crows* *My Art* *My Way*

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Hi Everyone
A quick message for you all. If you have got an email from me, that has a link on it, please do not click! It's not me! Thank you all for letting me know what has been happening! I have changed my password and deleted some contacts.
The only thing, can I have some help?
It says to check the recent activity on your account.
I deal with yahoo, I still can't figure out how to do it! If any of you know, in simple language, (LOL), please let me know!
Sorry about this!!!!
Big Hugs!

13 comments:

  1. oh no! I hate when that happens! I use gmail - so no help with Yahoo - sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! I hate when that happens! I use gmail - so no help with Yahoo - sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stacy, This stinks! Sometimes its hard to find help on certain websites. Maybe you could google something like "checking recent account activity on yahoo email after being hacked". I am sure there are many people out there who have had the same problem and also reached out for help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! That's awful. I hope things get settled soon. It's an awful feeling to get hacked. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't click on links. Even if it's from someone I know. But you did the right thing by letting people know.
    R

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hackers are the scum of the universe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no.

    Look in your "Sent Mail" folder to see what got sent out by the interloper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just sent you 2 messages lol. They are using an email address very similar to yours... stacy8@megamidia.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok thanks for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Stacy! I received that email and deleted it at once.
    I know that Yahoo has had some troubles with this issue.
    I recommend using Gmail. It's safer. :)
    I hope you can fix this soon. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry about this, I am not very tech savvy myself... I don't know what to suggest.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm very grateful! Your words are very special to me! Big Hugs!