Pages

*My Crows* *My Art* *My Way*

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Hi Everyone!
Hope you're well!
I have to tell you something! I met this really nice guy, who I have only talked to 3 times, but we get along great and in the times we have talked, he knows that I'm an artist. (Get your mind out of the gutter! It's not what you are thinking! LOL! He is married with children.) His boss works very closely with the Royal Canadian Mint. The  Royal Canadian Mint, makes our coins and they also do special collector coins. His boss does a lot of work with the collector coins. The collector coins that show art on them, use Canadian artists. Artists submit their work, with a story, things get looked over and if they are picked, they get full recognition! No money is involved, but to get a piece of your art on a coin, IS MAJOR!! You never know what it could do for your career.

Anyways, I talk too much! LOL! What my friend suggested for me to do is, make 3 different sketches, with short stories and submit them! He said he would back me all the way and has full confidence in me! I'm shaking! LOL! Like he said, I have nothing to loose! And, that is totally true. The only thing he said, is that "crows" might be a hard sell, but he said, it all depends what I come up with. I know they have done special coins for Halloween, with ghosts. But, I just don't want it for Halloween. I have to get my thinking cap on. I'm excited!!!

It's funny, when I have been doing my meditations, I've been asking, am I on the right path. I am always asking for signs or messages and keep my eyes and ears open. And, then this happens. Oh well, we will see what happens! I do feel good! LOL!

Now, many of you already know, that I love to dance. And, if you are a new follower, well, I love to dance! And, I dance anywhere! If I feel like it, I dance! I just heard the new Justin Timberlake song, Can't Stop The Feeling! I love it! It's a feel good song! So, let's send out some good energy and shake our booties! Turn up the music and dance!!!!



Remember, full moon this week! Look up into the sky, dance and put all your wishes out there! Also, Mercury comes out of retrograde on the 22nd! Yes!
Big Hugs! 

23 comments:

  1. Hey you. GO FOR IT! You never know where that might take you. I am so excited for you. Yes dance, dance, dance.
    Hugs to you and one for your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife too loves to dance, and I feel when a person is happy good things happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes something will come over the loud speaker in a store and me and the Mrs. dance! We get strange looks and guess what? we don't care. ha ha ha ha Super cool about the coin thing. Good luck. Oh,I have added 5 pages to my blog with lots and lots of pictures. Come check it out when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an exciting opportunity Stacy! I am crossing my fingers for one of your pieces to be chosen! That is a really cool program for artists' exposure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dearest, friend!!! How exciting for you. I know that you will come-up with a great idea because you are so talented and your wonderful love for crows!!!
    Love your new hairdo...it flatters your lovely face and smile!
    Meditating is such a beautiful thing and I, like you, am always looking for signs...it's just what I do :)

    Best of Luck!!!
    Great Big Hugs and Much Love
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's some amazing thing to get into! Best of luck and well, you have cute crows as well and I guess cute things always sell! Let us know what is going to happen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super exciting, Stacy! Whatever you decide to do will be great, since you always put your heart into your art. Can't wait to see it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go for it, Stacy! Your Muse will guide you, I know!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting! I am glad you are exploring this idea, I am sure whatever you come up with will be incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stacy, this is exciting! Your new friend is absolutely right, you don't have anything to loose, but you can win a whole lot. It will be interesting to see what you come up with. I think crows on a coin are pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How EXCITING!!! Your artwork on a coin? That would be amazing! Putting some great vibes out your way. And Mercury going out of retrograde helps lots! I know you will come up with something great! Even to get the chance is awesome! Meeting people and talking, being friendly, you never know who will cross your path. Your love and light attracts the same. YAY!!! I am so excited...did I say that already? BTW, I like your new glasses too! Big hugs my friend! Rasz XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sure there must be some Canadian folk tales that involve crows that you could use as inspiration...that would make crows easier to push :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's really exciting!
    I can't wait to see what you come up with ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh WOW! Very, very best of luck, Sweetie!!
    Here's hoping you are a huge success - as I'm positive you will be!
    Oh I am SO excited for you!!!

    I love to dance too - especially under a New Moon!
    It seems we really are Kindred Sisters! lol

    Lots of Love & Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your new header! That crow has got style!! :)
    Fingers crossed for your success, dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. How exciting! Great news indeed! I am so happy for you and I know that you will come up with something unique and wonderful as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay, fantastic news, go for it my friend, your art is beautiful! Shine on!
    Awesome..dance away my friend..
    Enjoy the long wkd and full moon!
    HUgs
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  18. Funny, I miss dancing and was thinking about that recently. Your new do suits you, and your smile is lovely. Let all the good wishes lift you up.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Getting a coin would be huge. I know the competition is stiff but you are a good artist and writer. There is no reason why one of those coins couldn't have your art on it.
    R

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, this is really great news! I like Gina's idea about researching folk tales. Maybe there are even some tribal stories from the original peoples in your area. Very cool. Your "Star" would be a great submission too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow! That would be so amazing! Please keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  22. FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY! Can't wait to see what you come up with Stacy, how exciting... I know your crows will whisper something awesome for you to develop, art on a minted coin WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sounds great! Let us know how it turns out!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm very grateful! Your words are very special to me! Big Hugs!