Pages

*My Crows* *My Art* *My Way*

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Hi Everyone! (long post, get a drink!)
I want to thank you for your kind comments on my last post and thank you for accepting me, for who I am. I can't explain how it feels, to look at my blog and see me. I am smiling inside! "I'm not trying to be someone else or cover up anymore!"

This week, no art, but another major lesson!
Remember, at the beginning of the year, I vowed to deal with every situation different, especially ones that had been happening over and over!

Well, one thing that I have tried to deal with, kept coming up. Even though I have forgave certain people in my life and forgave myself and felt that everything was healed, for things to change, there was one thing I still needed to to!

"Truly Let Go and Trust"

This situation came up. Before, I would have yelled, got upset and went and had 4 hamburgers. Seriously! I can understand why people turn too food or alcohol or even drugs, thinking this is making them feel better! One of the reasons, why I get so upset, because damage has been done, and money had to be spent to repair things.

Well, I didn't do any of this! I kept calm, and talked normal. It didn't matter what I said, because this person, wasn't going to listen. At the end of the conversation, I even said, it doesn't matter what I say, because you are going to do it anyways, right? They said yes!

I walked away and went to my bedroom. I cried and prayed/meditated. I cried and exercised. I was in my bedroom for about 2 hours. I was damn proud of myself! I truly let go and trusted! I was thinking about the law of attraction. It's our energy that keeps stuff attached to us, even negative energy. So, with me letting go and trusting, not putting any negativity out there, I prayed everything will be alright.

The next day, the person persisted to do what they said they were going to do. I sat quietly and watched. Not to stare them down, but for my own sanity. To see if I truly let go. Not even 3 minutes into it, they said, it's not as bad as they thought. I didn't say, I told you so. That wasn't the point. I want to be in control of me, not them. The situation ended, no words were spoken and nothing had been damaged!

Yes!! Happy Dance! It was like a cloud had lifted! Not, that I don't care what this person does, of course I do, but "they" don't have control over me anymore and it feels AMAZING! I am more and more in control of my life, because I love me!! Yes!!!

Since this all happened, I have been really meditating, that I'm ready for the next chapter of my life! I really am! I've said it before, but I wasn't ready! That's why the same "crap" happened over and over again, until I got i!

Funny, the first time I said I was ready, I almost threw-up and I had to eat some crackers! LOL! "Fear" was playing with me. But, I threw fear away! It's time and I want it!! When, you get use to something for so long, its' scary taking the next step. Not anymore!!!

Big Hugs!


25 comments:

  1. Congratulations, dearest Stacy...you a are in control and I am so happy for you!
    Happiness is removing that stone from your shoe instead of learning to get used to it :) I read that somewhere a long time ago and it stuck in my head...one of the few things that have :)

    Hugs & Love
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you!!!
    wow, what an inspiration,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like progress.

    I have to deal with angry people a lot at work. I was finally taught that if I let people burn themselves out (like a baby crying itself to sleep), I expend less energy and don't waste time arguing.

    I'm not very good at it yet, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a very big milestone was reached! Congrats, it's so hard to let go of control, even when you mentally know that what you thought was control was pretty much an illusion. Here's to brighter days ahead and more growth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I want to be in control of me, not them."

    That phrase and this entire post make me so happy. The world and its people should be allowed to be anything they want, mostly because we can do little to nothing about it. But once we know what we are about, life gets easier, more enjoyable, more ours...

    Thank goodness for that. And for you, my Stacy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this chapter of your life. Here is something I hold onto. Where there is truth there is joy. Where there is joy there is hope. Where there is hope there is light. Where there is light there is revelation. where there is revelation there is awareness. Where there is awareness there is understanding. Where there is understanding there is no fear. Where there is no fear there is love. Where there is love there is truth. I see you taking these steps. Hugs and love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's what Law of Attraction is all about. You get what you put out. Unfortunately many do this subconsciously. It's wonderful you get to recognize these beliefs in you and change for the better. I applaud you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hail the conquering Heroine! :D Less fretting, less frown lines, more wickedly smiley wrinkles :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Stacy, have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Negativity is not worth having in your life. I'm glad you felt free after facing this problem. Continue to love yourself that is the only way you can truly love anyone else. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so right. Thanks for this post, your email and of course Rosey. Much loved by this old bagg, xoxo Oma Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so glad you maintained your focus. It's hard when it comes to other people. You are amazing and I'm glad for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so happy for you Stacy! One thing that was can control is how we feel about something. Of course that is easier said than done. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. H O O R A Y !!!! Just keep on being you!!! Awesome strength, Stacy!! Happy Weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. BRAVO!!!!!
    Yes, you are absolutely awesome...oh how I wish I could learn to react to difficult situations as well as you have. You are a true inspiration...

    Have a magical weekend, Sweetie.:))

    Much Love & Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Stacy, Just want to say:
    YOU ARE AWESOME....More people should have your strength.
    Ill write soon

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stacy, I am so happy for you! I have often looked at those situations, reactions, lessons in life as part of the circle that all life flows along. It's all cyclical with no beginning and no end. Everything returns. Nothing is ever truly gone because we are asked, time and again, to face it once more in some incarnation or manifestation.

    Might be years in between but these things always rear their heads once more and, I believe, not for us to feel challenged or unworthy of something better. . . but to reaffirm every little step of our growth, our possibilities and our commitment to healing and evolving. It's not a race nor a winner take all. It's a slow crawl to the next rung, the next level, the next moment of epiphany. You take those steps as they come and you do the best you can each and every time and then, the next time, it is easier and more fulfilling to see the changes in yourself. Such strength!

    I am happy dancing for you too! :)

    nicolas

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stacy your words, "I want to be in control of me, not them" rang so true for me. I'm going to remember this when I get in a similar situation ( which seems to be every day, haha). It's so powerful and helpful! We so often want to change the other person when what is truely healing is to change our perception of the situation! Our self love and self growth is the real reasons these things happen. Once we "get it" there is no longer a need. Lets all happy dance together!!!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Meditation and similar practises are amazing, helping people to grow the strong creatures they should be <3 you are great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Meditation is wonderful, especially for clearing the mind. Glad you are taking control of your own life!

    Finally got taxes in, now trying to find the top of my dining room table again :)

    HUGS, gail x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Reading your last two posts I realize we may have more in common than I first thought. I have an eating disorder; Bingeing and drinking too much when trying to deal with difficult things. I applaud you for trying to find alternate options, for staying aware of your reactions and options when bad things happen.

    Regarding your hair: I have always had thin hair with bad quality, not being able to grow beyond my cheek. I used to look at people with thick long hair with such longing. I am almost 40 now and I have learned to love what I DO have: A nice chocolate color, curls, a nice face to support the lack of hair. Hair is just hair :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm very grateful! Your words are very special to me! Big Hugs!