Pages

*My Crows* *My Art* *My Way*

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Hi Everyone
Hope you're well!
I didn't realize I hadn't posted in awhile. It's been snowing here! Yeh! Yes, I love it and since we have hardly had any, I am going to enjoy it!

I had some more situations happen in the past couple of days. A person very close to me, was asking me if I had seen anything in my stones and crystals when I am meditating. Because, many of times I do. I might not understand my visions at the time, until something happens.

I had to explain, I have been seeing lots, but it's different now. I started to explain, about me loving myself. And, in doing this, I am becoming a better person. So, now when I do my stones and crystals, yes, I am putting myself first. Concentrating on me. But, when I think of other people, I am praying they find their ways and finding love within them. I said if anything shows up, it does, but it hasn't.

Well, what I thought was a positive conversation, for me trying to explain things, got turned upside down! I was told, I am only thinking of myself now. (Which I am not, I am just putting myself first.) I was told, I am not the same person! (Happy about that!) Negativity was thrown at me, that I am being selfish.

The conversation went on and I tried with all my heart, to explain, in very simple terms. It wasn't going anywhere. I was told, well it's too bad, because "he" really believed. I said, that is good, but more important, he has to believe in himself! Love himself! Well, then I was asked, who have you been talking to? That kind of made me smile. I guess I shouldn't have done that, because then I was asked, what are you smiling about.

The conversation ended and I was happy, I stayed calm.

The next day, I could hear sarcastic words being said, to another person, about what I had said. And, it really hurt. I was mad at myself, because I started to cry! I think what hurt so much, was because I love this person and I am so grateful for them. But, I took a deep breath, wiped my tears and said, I choose to be happy.

I went on throughout the day and by the end of it, it was like nothing happened between us. It was weird. I know in the future, something might be brought up again, but I am going to just keep loving myself and being me!

By the way, tomorrow February 11th, when I go out, things have changed a bit and I have to say, I really don't want to go! But, I do believe everything happens for a reason, so I have to go with the flow! What is that saying, "Resist and it will Persist!" So, wish me luck!

I have noticed changes! Certain things, I am not involved in anymore. And, other things, that are being pushed my way.

I thought this was going to be easy? LOL! But, I guess things have to change, since I am changing.

Seriously, thank you for letting me share this with all of you! You don't realize how much it means to me! I hope you don't get sick of me talking about this!

Oh, just a reminder, make sure you come by on February 14th, for the Vampire's Day Soiree! I wrote something. Not saying it's good! LOL! But, I tried! And, I am also giving away a painting! Here is a sneak peak!
Thanks again everyone! Big Hugs!


15 comments:

  1. I'm grinning! Good for you dear heart. How people react is ABOUT! them!
    I get agitated when people talk about " loving themselves" WHY? cause I was raised not to think of myself of.....well that didn't go well...anyway.....
    It's all balance...and YOU are helping me....not to be so sensitive to others actions towards me,
    Thank you for sharing with us, WE all can relate! Huge hugs....
    I hope I can participate this weekend, I will be visiting at the very least.
    Love the Peak! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi is so right, "how people react is about THEM". I keep forgetting this! Stacy never feel that you are alone. Agian Debi is right, we can ALL relate. You are an inspiration and reminder to us to "keep smiling" and never forget to love ourselves first! It's OK to cry too, that's soooooo very healing. Water is cleansing. The key thing is you are being YOU and we love you for that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband always say that one shall love him/her self.. it's not bad. When I am happy with myself I am able to spread this love and happiness and gift to others.
    Take care! Loads of love your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sweetie...I really hope everything goes well for you today. I am thinking of you, and sending lots of positive thoughts your way.
    Absolutely...it is only by loving yourself that you can fully love others.
    You are on the right path! :))

    Lots of Love & Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. you certainly are gain your power back,, strong and true,, good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never forget my dear Stacy, that you can't help or change the world unless YOU, yourself are well and happy and at peace with putting yourself first.It's the only way you can help anyone at all, never forget...and you are loved..xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've learned something as of late and think this is the right time to share it with you and others. Like you, I've had years of putting everyone and everything before me. When I began to think of me I was similarly attacked (part of my breakdown I think) but something has become crystal clear to me. If I am changing in order to find my "muchness" then I am a threat to even the ones who love me because I might change. And I'm here to say, I sure as hell hope I do. If "they" can manage it great, if they can't so be it. I want to be happy so choosing happiness for myself first doesn't take a think away from anyone else except for "their control" over me and their fear of my changing. Thems the breaks. And that is not being selfish but self minded.
    I love you dear one and please keep on thinking of you first. xoxo Oma Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some people are afraid of change. I remember being told that if you don't love yourself, you can't love others. It didn't make sense to me for a long time. You are a very giving and sweet person, but it is important to do things for you. I think you are on a good path. I'm sorry that person was hurtful to you, but I'm glad you're feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. *hug* Those kind of conversations can be so hard. But yes, sometimes you need to put yourself first. You can hardly be of any service if you neglect yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. First and foremost you have to believe in yourself. You are going to find many people who are frightened that you are no longer the person you were. Some will back away and leave, others will accept you for who you are which is the way it's suppose to be.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmmm .... seems this person was actually only thinking of themselves. Slightly hypocritical to say the least! Be strong, and be yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like water off a duck's back, let the criticisms wash away. Number 1 is being your own best friend, for she is always with you. Hugs and all the best...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like you are really getting stronger every day! Good for you! Don't let the Negative Nellies get you down! Happy Valentine's day my little Crow! Hugs and lots of love being sent your way.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Why can' t people be happy with others finding happiness! They are the selfish ones! I hope you can maintain your happiness and tell these negative people to keep their misery for themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Meh. That's not a nice thing to do. You deserve to be happy! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm very grateful! Your words are very special to me! Big Hugs!