Pages

*My Crows* *My Art* *My Way*

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Hi Everyone
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, for all your comments on my last post! I will be printing off that page! Means the world to me what you said!

It's been a very interesting few days into the new year. I believe in signs and messages. I always ask for them and I have been getting a lot! I really started to think about, who am I? I know that sounds like a stupid question, but if you have never really been you, who are you?
This is what I have discovered about myself so far,  I am a caring, loving, down to earth, laughing out loud, peaceful, dancing, loving nature, loving crows, artist, loving stones and crystals,  a little edgy, hippie/gypsy loving clothes girl, with some fairy and witch on the side! LOL! I think that's it? LOL! I guess the experience of this all, is the fun of finding myself!

I couldn't believe when I looked back in my life, I didn't realize how much I thought, I wasn't as good as anyone else. I don't know why I've had such low self esteem! I remember back when I was like 5 years old, giving a girl one of my favourite cat broaches, for her to like me. I have always thought I had to buy things for other people or change someway, in order for someone to like me.

Well, as we all know, this is all changing! Because I am changing! Things won't change, unless you do!

"Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere. And, sometimes in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself!"

I am loving me and being me! Funny, I feel so calm and happy, but I think the calming is such a weird feeling! Never felt this way before!

I'm not afraid any more! But, I have to admit, I'm kind of anxious! Anxious to see, where my life goes!

Oh, I am happy to tell you, I went to a birthday celebration, that was at a restaurant. Well, I was laughing.  I was being me! And, the waitress asked if I wanted to stay all day, because she loved my laugh! Yeh! For the people who thought I was too loud at the party, oh well! LOL!


Big Hugs and thanks for coming on this journey with me! 

22 comments:

  1. It brings joy to my heart to read this Stacy - you are saved from the prison of negavtive thoughts. So glad you celebrate and enjoy it!!! So happy for YOU!!! Big hugs and love my dear friend❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writing is so inspirational and heartfelt that I always leave here feeling pumped! I'm so happy that you realize what a positive force you truly are. We all have that little voice of doubt at times and when we realize our most powerful weapon is our minds we're on our way to true freedom. We can control what we'd like to meditate on and I wish you the most beautiful thoughts to fill your heart and mind daily! Your artwork is awesome, girl friend! Keep up the great work and I had to share your cool quote on FB. LOVE it! Hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you are learning about yourself Stacy. You are well on your way to a healthier you! :) Keep up that positive energy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That quotation in the meme you posted is very, very true. And Happy Ukrainian Christmas today to you and your Mom, Stacy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so very happy for you dear Stacy, now I'm going to try to follow in your very wise footsteps, wonderful you

    ReplyDelete
  6. My precious friend...I love where you are with your life at this moment...for you. It never matters how long it takes us to find out who we are and love ourselves for being this person. It only matters that we have!
    You do not ever need to have "deep pockets" to buy love and caring from me, nor any of the other wonderful people who love you! As a matter of fact...NO MONEY REQUIRED for my love can never be bought. I love our friendship because of who you are...a dear and beautiful, inside and outside, person who will always have my love and respect~

    Lots of Hugs and Love
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure your laughter is a beautiful sound! You have so much beauty and such a generous nature! I am glad you are loving yourself more, you are one of the kindest people I have met! Big hugs lovely Stacy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you! :) I've struggled with the self-esteem thing too, and you know I have come to realize that it's NOT all our own fault. Our society functions off of ranking people above and below others. It's everywhere from media to in person relationships. Seriously, go sit in an office lobby sometime and just watch people, you'll be amazed. Or even a coffee shop; people are interacted with differently based on a perceived ranking by each person.

    And it's stupid.

    We need to matter more to ourselves first. If that's the way it's going to be and there's nothing we can do to change it, then on OUR list, we HAVE to be number 1! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy for you. Instead of feeling anxious...transform that emotion into creativity and grab 2016 by its wings and soar!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Being yourself is a wonderful finding. I remember being at a job and my boss telling me not to be so loud when I spoke. I tried the rest of the day to lower my voice and felt so out of place. After work I told the boss if I couldn't be myself then I would have to quite. She was so sorry and gave me a raise to stay. You have to be who you are and to heck with those who don't see your beauty. Hugs my friend

    ReplyDelete
  11. Few things are as wonderful as walking into what others told us was the horrible darkness, but we discover that it isn't horrible at all, and that the only dark thing was other people's perception of our beauty. You are a beautiful soul, my beloved Stacy. And to read that you see that more and more each day makes me extremely happy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope the calmness is a result of letting go of the "shoulds, ought tos, and so on..." Feel the earth under your feet and move forward, don't look back unless to learn. Stacy, you go forward and enjoy all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are beautiful Stacy inside and out! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am glad you are embracing yourself! Loving the good things about yourself is important. I still have to work on it sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so pleased that you realized that you are a sweet and loving person. Keep laughing and having a great time in 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Sweetie...how this beautiful post has lifted my spirits!
    To read of how you're finally discovering your self-esteem and learning to love yourself is utterly soul-stirring...it has truly touched my heart.
    This will be your year, I just know it. Reach for your dreams, my dear friend...and they will be yours! :))

    Much Love & Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. "All healing is a release from fear",yep,yep,yep, WE CHOOSE LOVE!!! Big hugs and more and more laughter my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This post warmed my heart about you. It's amazing that my own New Year's post fit yours completely. The journey never stops. We are always finding out something new about ourselves along the way. Yes, it makes me want to take a deep breath of knowing who I am, and relax with that realization. Yes, if we can't be who we are around some people, then, oh well...and maybe they are on a journey too to find themselves, and they just don't know how to, so they feel uncomfortable when someone else they are with HAS found themselves! I really don't care anymore if I make someone uncomfortable when I am being transparent and being who I am. There is such freedom in that feeling of just being! Blessings to you too, my dear Stacy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm excited for all your personal growth. :) Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just popping in to say hello again and thank you for visiting my cozy blog home. Thinking of you and wishing you a lovely weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just popping in form my new blog to say hello. Much love to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm very grateful! Your words are very special to me! Big Hugs!