Pages

*My Crows* *My Art* *My Way*

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Hey Everyone!
I have to say thanks again! I read each and everyone of your comments over and over again. I see on this journey I'm going through, that many of you are going through it too. And, some of you have went through it and are giving me some great advice! All of you have touched my soul with what you say!

I am so fortunate to have such a special group of friends around me! And,  when I say friends, I mean that! I know so many people say, you can't really have friends over the internet. Well, I say bullshit!

Last night, I kept thinking, in order for all this change to take place, every situation that I deal with, has to change. Especially, if it is a situation, that has repeated itself.

Well, today, something else happened. A couple of little situations happened, but I kept my cool and just kept repeating to myself, Stacy, I love you. Then, a major situation happened. A situation that has happened before. It was like an out of body experience! I knew what all the words and flare ups would be. And, then it was put on me. (before, I would have yelled and argued and felt sorry for myself.) I will be honest, I wanted nothing to do with this. But, I believe everything happens for a reason, and I have promised myself, to try to do everything with as much positivity as I can in my life now. No more poor me's! So, I agreed to it.

Before I tell you anymore, I have to say, I have been seeing a lot of repetitive numbers around, like 11, 222, 333, 444, and so on. But, mostly forms of groups of 11. I've been reading about this too. Very interesting and all good.

Anyways, during this all happening, I thought ok, I will make it an excursion. Who knows what will happen. It will be a great day. I know this in my heart, because I am on the right path.

I didn't know which day, this excursion was going to take place yet. The appointment was made and I was told the date. When I heard the date, I smiled inside and said, thank you. The date is February 11th!!!!

Again, I have to say, I am proud of myself. I didn't make excuses, or played the poor me card (like another person did or what I would have done before). I have faced it head on! And, I was awarded with my February 11th date! Hurray! LOL!

There is one other thing, I am slowly working on, and once I get really on track, I will be sharing it! Well, two things, I have to stop with the nail biting! I was doing well, but then today happened! I'm taking everything one day at a time! I know everything won't change over night!

Enough about me! LOL! I have some new aceo's (2.5" x 3.5") to show you! I had a lot of fun creating these! Enjoy!

"Mummy Baby Crow"
"Roasting Marshmallows"
"Picking Flowers"
"First Kiss"
Big Hugs!!!



22 comments:

  1. I love all your new aceos especially Roasting Marshmellows, soooooo adorable!!! I can't wait to see what Feb 11 has in store for you my dear. Don't keep us in suspense too long,lol. BIG HUGS back atcha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My "sight number is 444" it has to do with angels. Did you get my email? The info I sent REALLY works. Hope you try it. Of course I love your art. How can I not? Off to lay down for a bit. Hey why don't you join in on Paint Party Friday? Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a big kick out of the little crow toasting marshmallows! I haven't toasted marshmallows for sooooo long! Glad you're staying positive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hi Stacy! Your recent aceos are child related, very cute indeed! Loving those with marshmallows and flowers.. lovely!
    Have a great weekend ahead! Take care! Hugs from India!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful new aceos! Glad to hear things are going well. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your " Baby Crow" series is beautiful! You have helped me! dear young Miss!
    My inner voice now says " kindness to me, gratitude to you!".......especially before I sleep, to hush those pesky voices!
    Realizing we are only responsible for OUR actions ( reactions) is a huge test/ lesson, but it feels sooooo good when it happens!
    Positive Energy builds you up! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stacy, whatever it is that has appeared on your horizon, you will, as you always do, face it with such bravery and determination. The "off" moments of doubt or uncertainty are not weakness or a "slipping" back in any way. They are just part of the cycle we all go thru on the way to our fullest potential and deepest understanding of the hows whys and wheres of any one lifetime. Please remember you ARE loved and admired greatly!

    And 11's . . . oh I had that same thing happen years ago. . . have not thought of it in so long. . . it was a pretty big thing then in circles I hung in. 11:11. 1:11 etc etc on receipts, clocks, bills. Buildings. You name it.

    It's a doorway, I believe, an inner portal to deeper awareness being brought to your consciousness. But I won't say more because it is such a personal discovery so you must find its truth in your own realm. :) Looking forward to hearing more about it when you share it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are like a breath of fresh air, my dearest friend. You give me strength and smiles and a feeling of renewal when I visit here.

    Love each and every one of these darling paintings!!! No favorite one this time...they all are :))

    Hugs & Love
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are on the right track taking care of your self and owning your own reactions. The victim card only hurts you and you do not need that. You have more power and strength than you know. I pray that this will continue forever Stacy!!! Lovely paintings!!! Just like you lovely friend!! Big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. As always I can't get enough of your superb art! I'm so happy you're focusing on taking and maintaining control when things are rough - I have trouble not caving sometimes myself so I understand - but as we briefly discussed before, balance and persistence is the key. I'm proud of you and rooting for you! By the way, I was a bit shocked to see your mention of repetitive numbers. I'm seeing them too and it struck me as odd (11, 22 mostly). Matter of fact, I'm working on re-vamping my blog and as I was looking at the past four times I logged in, the times of login happened to be something like this in order!... 9:52, 12:52, 3:52 and 11:52. Very curious indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your baby crows are my favorite. :) I'm excited for you. Hope you get to share soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 11 comments:

    kind of feel sorry to destroy your number here then O_O° but well, it is great when you notice something within you changed to what you were hoping for!

    and that baby mummy might be the most adorable creature ever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love to see your spirits so high - stay positive! the new paintings are so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now I'm craving marshmallows, lol! I wonder if the sticky yumminess gets stuck to its little beak. ;-D

    I'm happy you are keeping together and remembering that YOU must love you ALWAYS. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. A little mysterious, can't wait to hear more! I definitely think recurring or palindrome numbers are good! Sending love, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You do beautiful work. Rick, your latest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now I am intrigued and can't wait to hear more!
    Numbers often have a huge impact on my life too...just seem to crop up again and again, until their relevance finally becomes clear.
    It is so good to hear that you are still working hard on self-love.
    Bravo Sweetie, you are doing really well!:)

    And I just adore your new artwork...:))

    Big Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well done you....for breathing and dealing :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  19. They are all so sweet! I really like the campfire one :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. 11th February huh? My mind runs wild with joy for you... Remember you LOVE Stacy now... Everything will be ok, you have the power girl xox

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stacy, you are on quite the journey. You are one of the sweetest people I know and I'm glad that you are loving yourself more. Definitely hard to change all at once, certainly some days are harder then others, but I'm so happy you're feeling better. Your crows are so wonderful! As far as your question about the prints, I don't sell a lot of them, but I like to offer them because I can sell them for less then originals. I have a fine art printer the prints beautifully so I figure why not offer them... I hope your February 11th event is super wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful new art! :) I'm glad to see you still plugging away at it, and insisting on moving forward no matter what! *hugs*!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm very grateful! Your words are very special to me! Big Hugs!