Pages

*My Crows* *My Art* *My Way*

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Winner, or Winners? And, A True Beautiful Story ;o)

Hi Everyone ;o)
Happy 1st day of 2015 ;o) I stayed up to ring in the New Year with good positive energy ;o) I have to admit, today, feeling kind of tense? Don't know why? But, I am shaking it off ;o) I will conquer 2015 ;o) I have 5 paintings to show you, but there hasn't been any sun out! I hope I can take some pictures by the end of January! LOL!

I want to thank you all for the lovely comments you are giving me, on how my blog looks ;o) Hugs ;o)

Now for the giveaway ;o) There was 12 names when I went through the list, that really wanted this book. I hope I counted right? What I did, was go back to my favourite store and got more books. I really wanted to send you all one, but they were sold out! But, I was able to get a few more ;o) Yepee ;o) So instead of one winner, we have 5 winners ;o)
Debra from She Who Seeks ;o)
Shelle from SunShine Shelle ;o)
Val from Miss Val's Creations ;o)
Gail from Art By Gail H. Ragsdale ;o)
Magaly from Magaly Guerrero's Pagan Culture ;o)

Please girls, e-mail your address at stacy8@rogers.com ;o)
Now, for the rest of you, if I can get more books, I will be contacting you ;o) I say if, because it looks like it's all going to e-books now. But, let's keep our fingers crossed ;o) I promise I won't forget ;o)

Now for a beautiful story ;o)

When my art goes to a new home, it truly makes me so happy inside. To know my art is being loved and cherished, is the best feeling ever.

I was contacted by one person, that has several of my paintings. She said she had to tell me something. She has a grand-daughter, that calls me "The Crow Lady". Her grand-daughter just loves my crows, absolutely loves them.

I think her grand-daughter is 5 and she is autistic.

Her grand-daughter has every painting. They are hanging in the living room.

It's hard for her grand-daughter to understand, she must not just ask for things and it was harder for them to say no to her. Her grand-daughter calls them her crow friends, it's so sweet.

It's was a small sacrifice, having all the paintings at her daughter's house, but worth it, because through my crows, her grand-daughter first started using her words properly. Before my crows, she would always say, I wants a cookie, but after the crows came in her life, she began asking, may I have a cookie. For that they will always be thankful to my crows ;o)

The change in their grand-daughter is just amazing. She has come right out of her shell. She is interacting with other children and volunteering conversation. No longer parroting what they say. It's wonderful and all it took were some crow paintings ;o) Her grand-daughter is still definitely autistic, but her world became so much bigger and easier with her speaking ;o)

Doesn't that make you feel all nice and warm inside? You really never know how something is going to affect someone!

Big Hugs
















38 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie you were so right. This is a marvelous story. Thanks so much for sharing with us. Love ya, Oma Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. I did want to say that my wife doesn't have cancer, she has an issue with her immune system so she gets monthly infusion treatments in the oncology treatment room.
    Most of the other patients who come there do have cancer, but she/we are lucky...though sitting in that big green chair 5 hours every month for the rest of her life is not something I'd wish on anyone.
    Again, thank you.
    I love the design of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners. :) Thank you for sharing such a sweet story!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful story Stacy, it affirms the magic we all feel in your crows! Congrats to the winners! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautiful story of inspiration Stacy ~
    and your a very inspiring woman.
    Happy New Year sweet one !
    xoxo Willow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yippee! I can't wait for my book! Congratulations to the others!!

    A wonderful story of inspiration! I have always said that you and your crows are special :) I should know, I have enough of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so thrilled to be one of the book winners! I'm looking forward to reading it so much. Thank you, Stacey, for your generosity with this giveaway! I'm emailing you my address right away.

    And what a terrific story about the healing power of your crow art. Their beautiful souls (a reflection of yours) made contact with that little girl and are helping her with her journey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOOOOHOOO!!! I actually don't know if I am more excited by being a winner or by the beautiful story you shared... actually I know, it's that little girl, beautiful, you connected on a totally different level and communicated through those feathered black crows you both have a mutual love of, how awesome... BUT SO IS WINNING!!!!!!! Thank You Stacy & congrats to fellow winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful outcome! The little girls family must be so thrilled...the love you put into your art is certainly spreading it's wings, and helped a little hatchling along the way :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing this beautiful story! Now I am all warm and fuzzy inside!

    Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That my dear Stacy is the most beautiful thing I've ever heard, the difference you made and a small hurt person, that made her open up to knew things, you can't do better that that, it is truly miraculous, oh Stacy, my heart rejoice what a wonderful human being you are, all my love xxxxxxxxxxx
    Oh and congrats to the winners

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy new year!! And congratulations to the winners!! Loved the story - nothing is more giving than to know just that about your art!!!! Big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a wonderful and special story!
    I love your crow art!
    And congrats to all the winners of the book!

    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful story Stacy! How fantastic to be part of helping this sweet girl with her communication and socializing. So many of your crows in 1 house must look so cool!
    Thank you for the win! I'm excited and will be e-mailing you. :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. First, Happy New Year and congrats to the winners! As for your crows, there is a reason this blog is called Magic Love Crow. The crows I have are such a beautiful blessing to me and to anyone else who sees them. As we are kindred Crow Souls, we know the magic the crows contain. YOU are the one that can bring that magic to anyone by the way of your crows. Each one is a shining light and blessing wherever they end up. Thank you Stacy for bringing so much to so many people! Either by crows or by YOU!

    Oh and I LOVE THE NEW BLOG LAYOUT! Awesome! Let this year shine bright. Big hugs and love my friend

    ReplyDelete
  16. That was a truly inspiring story. May you have a wonderful and creative 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hooray! *does a happy dance* How cool is that? You know how I love my ebooks, since I can listen to them with my Kindle. I shall email you.

    Love the story of the grand-child. Your art has always lifted my spirits. To see the same happening to another makes my heart sing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW such an inspiring story...and your beautiful art always lifts my spirits too. Oh Stacy, you have such a beautiful and loving Soul. I am so lucky to have "met" you!

    Here's hoping 2015 will be your happiest year ever!!
    Lots of Love and Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Stacy, your are the kindest, sweetest person! How wonderful of you to have given so many books, but your art is such a gift. What an amazing story that the love that comes through in your art has caused such a beautiful change for that little girl. I hope 2015 will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a special connection through your art, that is a lovely story to hear - your heart must have lifted when the Grandma got in touch with you to let you know. It's comforting to hear when your paintings are in a good home and making such a difference x

    ReplyDelete
  21. It is wonderful to be able to see the positive energy you are sending out into the world, I always thought you were a magical crow lady, and this is proof! Hugs! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats to all of the winners! Stacy, you are the sweetest!

    Many Blessings,

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Stacy, What a wonderful story. You and your art bring out the best in people.
    I am smiling for you. Awesome. You opened up your heart for her and she came flooding in. and she opened hers......

    ReplyDelete
  24. I found your blog through Margies :) what a wonderful story, how you have touched a child with your paintings, beautiful! I love your Art and your positive energy!
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really like the look of your blog - it looks quite dramatic and original. I also love the story of the little girl who got inspired by your crow paintings to come out of her shell a bit, this is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  26. in case I forget to say I love your new heading it is so beautiful, original and all you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOving the new look. I have been really busy, but looks like slowing down so I will be getting back to my art. Take care and hope to see more Crows in this new year
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  28. Stacy what an inspiring story! Thanks for sharing it with us! We're off to a very cold start this new year, hope you are staying snug and warm... Happy New Year to you and Momma Crow! xox

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Stacy..what a super beautiful story, very heart-warming and touching!
    Shine on!
    Congrats to all the winners!
    Wishing you new blessings this new year.. and lots of magic and sparkles all around you! Thanks for shining your heart and light out to everyone always!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ps: I too am loving the new blog looks and your picture is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First time I smiled in a long time my friend ;o) Big Hugs

      Delete
  31. What a wonderful story about your crow art. And congratulations to the winners. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  32. First of all it has been a while since I've visited with all the madness happening in my world...but omg, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the look of your blog! Your smiling face is such a warm welcome, too. Hope you had happy holidays. That's a great story about the granddaughter and the crows. You rock, my friend. Btw, let me know if you have a Facebook. I don't believe we're friends there. I'm under Ileana Prosper Holman.

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a lovely story, Stacey. Isn't it wonderful to know how your art helped a little girl broaden her world? Yay to you and your crows.

    I love your picture in the sidebar - you have a great smile!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow...that is one amazing story. Bless your sweet crow paintings!
    Thanks for stopping by today!
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm very grateful! Your words are very special to me! Big Hugs!