Pages

*My Crows* *My Art* *My Way*

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Happy Mail ;o)

Hi Everyone ;o) I would like to show you some really cool things ;o)
First off, I was involved in Martha's Faces In The World. One person started a face, and then it went to two other artists to finish it. So the painting was a combination of 3 artists! I wasn't going to participate in this, but I am so glad I did ;o) (Martha is having a giveaway for blogging 8 years! Here is the link!)
This is how I started my painting. Everyone sends out a 4 x 6 piece of art. You don't want to do too much at first. Of course I had to put my crow in ;o)
My painting was mailed out to Gina ;o) Gina lives in England ;o) She is a very cool person, with a heart of gold and is amazingly talented!!! This is what Gina did ;o) (Thanks Gina for taking the picture for me!)
Next this beautiful painting went to Audrey ;o) Audrey lives in the United States and is a great artist! Thanks Audrey ;o) This is the finished painting ;o) I really enjoyed participating in this! Thanks again girls ;o)
Remember when I went to the stone festival? Well, before I went, I was talking to one of my bloggy buddies Linda, from Moments In An Eye. She was mentioning how she loves crystals. So, what we decided to do was a stone and crystal swap ;o) I got Linda a crystal ;o) (Linda, took this picture!)
And, Linda sent me some beautiful polished stones ;o)
Along with these stones, she sent me some really cool Petoskey Stones, that are only found in Michigan!
I love everything! Thanks Linda ;o)

Big Hugs everyone! I hope you're having a great weekend ;o) I will leave you with a special order I just finished ;o) Another hiking baby crow ;o) He found some carvings ;o)




27 comments:

  1. Aaaaaw Stacy...your so lovely :D I am so glad you joined in with me and Audrey, we have enjoyed playing with you so much :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful beautiful gifts and what an amazing challenge,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shared painting..amazing fun. Thank you for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacy, love the painting you girls worked on together.
    And I love your Baby Crow hiking painting.

    Lovely stones you received & the crystal you gave to Linda is beautiful.

    Hugs, my friend!
    Always a joy to visit you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Face in the World II was a fun challenge! I am delighted with my piece as well. As artists we spend so much time alone in our studios. Thanks to challenges such as this we can connect and work with artists around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful painting, I love how you can still see your crow in it. It sounds like an interesting challenge. The crystal and stones are lovely! I also love your little baby crow, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the art of three, it is so very kewl. And the crystal for rock exchange makes this old rock hound drool. Great trade.
    Hope your weekend was a goodie, ours was very productive....shock and wonder. Oma Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how your crow shows through on the painting!

    Love rocks and crystals! Did I tell you I majored in Geology in college :) Loved rocks all my life.

    I'll convo you about the ACEO thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That collaborative art work is SO wonderful! And what a fun process too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those stones look magical! And I love Baby Crow!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very interesting painting group and what a painting when You finnished!! Beautiful and interesting!

    I love stones, too, and I love Your stones You have got. Very beautiful and special. Wow! That was good idea!
    Greetings, Uuna

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun collaboration! Pretty rocks too. And the hiking crow...precious! Have a great week Stacy!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really loved seeing how that painting evolved! Each artist added their own unique part and your crow is still a focal part of the face--wonderful! Very nice swap and I like the little hiker, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the painting by the 3 of you. So beautiful and I can see your crow in it! The stones you received in the mail are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!!! How gorgeous the painting turned out with three very talented artist adding their own magick to this finished treasure!!!

    Love those stones that you received...and that crystal is truly magical looking!

    Baby Crow is just "to cute"!!!

    Big Hugs My Sweet Friend,
    Jan :}

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an interesting concept of a group painting! Wonderful results!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! The painting came out so cool. I love how you can see your crow outline and then it is transformed into a beautiful woman. Those Michigan rocks are really interesting. Love the markings! The hiking baby crow is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. How neat that Gina found a face in your shape...I totally saw a crow....haha!
    Wonderful collaboration!

    ....oh, and that little hiking crow is a cutie....getting a bit of culture and fresh air at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love to see the stages of your face-swap...I love that idea (as you know;) so much! and your stone swap...what an amazing crystal WOW and those stone..I have never seen similar ones :) ♥ Conny
    http://piaromsartjournaling.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really LOVE the different stages of your Face Swap! How cool! And the outcome was absolutely beautiful! See Crows really are the shape-shifters, lol! The crystal and rock swap was a great idea and what cool stones you got! You've just been having all kinds of fun :)) Big, Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful..thank you so much!
    Kiss
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is such a really cool project! Love how your magical crow turned into a beautiful face! Awesome! Those stones you received from Linda are wonderful - they are all so different and colorful. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The finished painting- building on each other's work looks beautiful. She has the crow look! Your little hiker/explorer is cute! Wow- Linda's rocks are fab, very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, I love how the painting turned out!
    What a fun swap! And what a sweet hiking crow!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic art and awesome stones. What a wonderful swap.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow! Love the collaborative work, and love seeing how they all went together...and the use of the crow is so clever. Love the patterns on the stones too. Mother Nature is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm very grateful! Your words are very special to me! Big Hugs!