Pages

*My Crows* *My Art* *My Way*

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Happy Yule, Merry Christmas

For those of you who don't know what Yule is, here is a little explanation ;o)

Yule, (pronounced EWE-elle) is when the dark half of the year relinquishes to the light half. Starting the next morning at sunrise, the sun climbs just a little higher and stays a little longer in the sky each day. Known as Solstice Night, or the longest night of the year, the sun's "rebirth" is celebrated with much joy. This happens on December 21st ;o)


Mom's Christmas flowers ;o) I bought them for her today ;o) The lady at the store was making fun of me. She said my colors didn't go well together. I said, that's alright, , it's good to be different ;o) 


Mom will be baking her bread and cinnamon buns this weekend ;o) She hasn't been feeling well these past two weeks, so I am happy she is almost 100% ;o) 

I would like to give big hugs out to Karen Anne for my cute aceo and to Shelle for my adorable Kola card ;o)


I have all my cards displayed around my huge rose quartz ;o)


I don't think I will be posting much, till after Christmas, but I will be still coming around to your blogs;o) I want you all to know, you mean so much to me! I hope you all have a very blessed Christmas and Yule ;o) 


One more thing, before I leave, you, these beautiful images I have on my blog, are from Victoria's blog. Victoria puts the most magical posts together! I would recommend going over to see ;o) You will be happy you did ;o)

Big Hugs everyone ;o)

22 comments:

  1. Squirrel! :) And those look like Christmas colors in those flowers to me!

    I received your ACEO! I love it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Everything to you and Momma Crow. Glad to hear that she is doing so well. Love you both, Oma Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful Solstice / Yule / Christmas! Wishing you lots of love and light!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your mom's baking and her love, too. I think different is good and cute ;-)


    Happy Winter Solstice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stacy! I can't see my card yet on Your chair. I hope it comes before Christmas. It is a long way from here Finland to Your home. I haven't got my painting yet, but I like it very VERY much after Christmas, too ;-D
    Have a nice Christmas waiting time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stacy I hope you have a wonderful holiday season whatever you are celebrating and those flowers look wonderful to me!!

    Have a cool yule

    Micki x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay..Winter Solstice Blessings and Happy Yule Kindred!
    Aw, thankyou Stacy for your beautiful kind words, I am so touched! Many hugs and heartfelt thankyous! You are awesome! Your cards looks fab with the rose quartz..powerful! Gorgeous treasures and art from your friends! and Flowers..I think they are a most magical way to spark up winter! Hope your mom feels sparkling real soon!
    HUgs friend and thankyou again for adding sparkles to my day!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the flowers are beautiful, I wish you the happiest of all Christmas, we were married on winter solstice, it has very special meaning to me!I 'm glad your mum is feeling better, you have been given some beautiful gifts, Happy holidays to you and your mum!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this wonderful post. Your flowers are gorgeous! That lady doesn't know what she's talking about! I love Victoria's Blog too, so magical!
    Merry Christmas and Happy Winter Solstice my friend!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas Stacy! The flowers are so sweet. I love when things are not perfect matches. You are so right, it is good to be different! The holiday aceo is so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blessed Yule to you and your family Stacy. Tomorrow will be a very special day for us. Anyway, I love Victoria's blog....her art is just awesome and I love to visit.

    Love and Light,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nothing makes a home more cozy than the smell of fresh baked bread! Merry Christmas to you and your family--like you I'll be popping in an out but probably not posting much. The lady in the flower store didn't know what she was talking about--I like the color combo you pick out! Glad your Mom is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My wishes to you and your dear Mom for a most Blessed Christmas!

    I can practically smell your Mom's home made bread and cinnamon rolls - YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Stacy wishing you and your Mom a very Merry Yule as well! It finally snowed here so the boys can do some sleading and merriment making! xo Becca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Many blessings for a wonderful Yule holiday, my dearest friend!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Merry Christmas! and Happy Yule too you and yours. I am glad to here your mother is almost Better!! Hope the season is good too you. Love this post and the pictures. ;~) You are right Victoria's blog is beautiful!! Thanks for sending me there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Yule and Merry Christmas and Winter Solstice to you too! I love that you took the time to write that information. You are such a kind and generous person, I am in no way surprised by the generosity of others towards you! Happy holidays and I hope your mum also has a wonderful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love learning new things..i also love more light days! merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Stacy,
    Merry Christmas to you and your Mom!! I'll bet her bread and cinnamon buns are soooo good! You're a special lady, Stacy. My very best wishes for 2013!
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good Yule! Do you have a Yule Log? it's a nice tradition, if you have a fireplace to burn it in, and a place to keep the last piece for next year's fire. Thank you for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Merry Christmas Stacy! And wishing you all the best in 2012.
    Interesting info on the Yule / Winter Solstice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm very grateful! Your words are very special to me! Big Hugs!