Pages

*My Crows* *My Art* *My Way*

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Dragon Painting, Baby Crow Aceo, Hugs Deb, Hugs Becca

Hi Everyone ;o) Hope you're all well ;o) The sun was out again today ;o) I took some pictures of my dragon painting. So many names came to mind, when I was thinking about what to call this painting and then a name came to me last night in my dreams. I hope you like it. The reason I like it, is because it adds a touch of mystery to the painting. You really don't know what is going on. You can make your own story to what is happening. When I first showed this painting, all of you had different ideas, as to what was going on, and I really liked that! Make sure you tell me what you think of the name. Before I tell you what it is, let's look at the painting ;o)



"The Power Of Three" What do you think?


Next up, "First Date"


Now, I would like to send out a Big Hug out to Deb ;o) Deb sent me the cutest Christmas card and two of her aceo's! I love everything Deb! Thank you!!!


And, last, but certainly not least, I would like to send out a big hug to Becca ;o) I bought 3 of Becca's frozen pumpkins (Becca's art is quirky and fun!) and she gifted me with a little primitive crow, a tree and a magic mushroom ;o) I love everything so much! Thanks Becca!


But, wait, don't leave yet!!! Becca is having a giveaway of 2 of her frozen pumpkin ornaments! How exciting!!! See the picture below of what you can win ;o) Good luck everyone!!! Winner announced on the 15th, so get your little butts over there!!! ;o)

Big Hugs ;o)

16 comments:

  1. Oh my Stacy! Thank you for posting them. I'm so glad you like them and they found the best home with you! Love the Power of Three! xo Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy those frozen pumpkins are just the cutest! I had to go over and follow this talented lady! Glad you liked the ACEOs.
    First date is just precious! I think you gave the dragon painting the perfect name--I imagine the three of them are conspiring to do something (Good, of course)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stacy! Dreams are very important. They tell often what to do, what to paint and so on... I think that we should hear dreams. Do You write down Your dreams? Sometimes I do, if the dream is very important.
    I like Your dragon very much and the pumpkins are so funny :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think "The Power of Three" is a great title for a fabulous painting! Your first date painting is also very sweet. Your little goodies are quite charming too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the name 'The Power of Three', it puts the crows on the same level as the dragon which you would assume as first was the more powerful, very clever. I love thinking up new names for artwork, I've seen me scribble down a title on a napkin or somewhere before I forget it! I loove your little goodies, these are super cute, Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the title "power of three" :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that title too!!! I gives an opening for the rest of the story!! And first date is the cutest!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Power of Three is a wonderful title for a wonderful painting! And I really like "First Date", it is adorable!

    Lucky you! So many delightful Christmas gifts! Becca's "Frozen Pumpkins" are the cutest little pumpkins ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The title is cool...looks like they will be a groovy gang, because the dragon looks so kind ;) he will defenetly make all the creatures around him being friends :) ...the little scaters are sooo darling how they curve their way together...sorry for my bad english...I write how I think ;) Big hug and kisses ♥♥♥ here from Conny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, love the name you chose. Fun artwork by your friends also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovin' all the birdies here Miss Stacy! Your dragon painting turned out so crisp in detail since I last saw it. Love your sweet little Christmas works too!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your dragon!! You have a great eye, your work is so fresh and honest, I really love it!!!! and checked out Becca, she is very talented too!!!! ;~)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love both your pieces stacy!!!
    the frozen pumpkins..and the other goodies ...are so cute!! i'll have to check becca out!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Stacy! I just ADORE your dragon and crow painting. How beautiful! You did so much detailing...I really connect with your adult crows. Congrats on the lovely gifts you received 0=- Debbie and Becca are very talented. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great title!!! First Date is absolutely adorable. Becca's work is a riot! Those frozen pumpkins would bring a smile to anyone's face.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your new works are just lovely! Power of Three is such a, well, powerful name....gives it even more significance :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm very grateful! Your words are very special to me! Big Hugs!