Pages

*My Crows* *My Art* *My Way*

Monday, February 6, 2012

Big Hugs Oma Linda And Ry ;o)

Back in December, I sent a precious young man, a gift and little did I know, that he would truly love it! He loved it so much, that he made me some cool art, to thank me and his beautiful Grandma, made me a gorgeous gift too ;o) This package was a total surprise and I can't explain what I felt, when I saw everything for the first time! My heart was smiling ;o)I would like to show you what I got ;o)
First I would like to show the pictures Ry made for me ;o)
Here is "The Pirate". I love his moustache ;o)










And, of course "The Pirate" has a treasure map ;o)








Next, is the skeleton couple! I love this couple! Don't they look great dancing ;o)








And, the skeleton couple looked so good together dancing, that they decided to get married ;o) Aren't they a great looking couple? Ry, you are very artistic!








Now I would like to show you, what Oma Linda made me ;o) A special skeleton heart for Valentines Day ;o) I love it! It sparkles and it is filled with lavender ;o)






Big Hugs Everyone ;o) May your week be filled with special surprises ;o)

22 comments:

  1. super gifts, Stacy from super people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great, Stacy! You see, get back what you give ~ Terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such treasures, great artist as well,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Stacy, what a lovely are package they sent you. They are both very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness that Ry has so much talent, love it all, call me a romantic though, I ESPECIALLY love the Bride & Groom (Stacy does he know something we don't? LOL) you are very lucky to be given such beautiful artwork!!! Oma Linda's gift is a wonderful piece to hang somewhere special too, it's so cute - talent runs in the family... & so does their thoughtfulness :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am absolutely jealous of your skeleton couple and your pirate. How absolutely adorable!

    And your heart is beyond beautiful. And I know what I'm talking about; I have one, too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a kind and caring person!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful surprise! I love the dancing skeletons and the heart is exquisite! ( love the heart eyes!)You radiate love Stacy, that's why people send you such nice surprises!Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful gifts from a very talented little artist. The Pirate is my favorite & I love the treasure map! Beautiful heart for a beautiful heart!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Surprises are the best and these are really lovely! Love Mr Skeletons dance moves x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh! Ry's drawings are sooooooo special! What a clever, creative, imaginative and talented young lad!

    And Oma Linda's gift to you is so very special and priceless! (Course so are You!)

    Big hugs Stacy ... and may your week be filled with love and more wonderful surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ARRRRRRrrrrr LOVE LOVE the pirate. Tee hee. Wishing you a super, wonderful week! HUgs

    ReplyDelete
  13. How sweet Stacey! What a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  14. No wonder you got such lovely art!! You give so much to all of us!! I love that heart, Stacy!!! Big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Everyone ;o) I am happy you loved my treasures, as much as I did ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ry's drawings are terrific! Lavender is supposed to be very relaxing, great surprise gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love the dancing picture best of all. she swaying her arms, him with them behind his back. and the detail on the hat and dress. impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  18. AWww..This is so super sweet!! beautiful treasures!!! and the heart by Linda..gorgeous..she is fab!!Beautiful enjoy!!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Stacy, how adorable! Ry is such a little darling and what an amazing artist. Wouldn't you just love to cuddle him and plant kisses on his precious face? Congratulations on these lovely gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm very grateful! Your words are very special to me! Big Hugs!