Pages

*My Crows* *My Art* *My Way*

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hugs MIna, Hugs Vivienne

Hi Everyone ;o) I hope you are all well ;o)
I would first like to give a big hug to Mina, from Green Witch With Sprinkles ;o) Mina, is a sweetheart! I know many of you already know this ;o) In September, she was involved in the "Practical Magic Blog Party". Along with Mina's beautiful post, she had a giveaway for four mini spell potion bottles, in the colors of the elements. In my comment, I said to Mina, I am putting my foot down this time, because I wanted to win one of her giveaways. Well, guess what I did ;o) YEH!!! Not only did I get those adorable bottles, Mina's cute hubby made me a beautiful gourd offering bowl. I now have two! A smaller one and a bigger one. I feel so special! And, it has a real feather on it too! Wow! In the picture you will see my two bowls, and the bottles.
You can check out Mina's store here. Big Hugs again Mina, to you and your hubby ;o)



Now, I would like to give a second hug to Vivienne, from Out Of The Shadows. If you don't know Vivienne, you should go check her out! She is a sweetheart too ;o) Vivienne a couple of weeks ago, awarded me with the "I Dig Your Blog Award". Thanks Vivienne ;o)


There are 5 things that must be done to accept the iDig Your Blog Award.

1~ Gratefully accept this award.
2~ Link to the person you received it from.
3~ Post 3 interesting things about yourself.
4~ Pass this award on to at least 5 blogs you dig.
5~ Notify them.

Ok, so here goes with the 3 interesting things about me.

1. When I took a trip to Italy, in the 1980's, I saw Sophia Loren walking in Rome. I even got a picture of her ;o)

2. I was once engaged. Never married.

3. I have been close to death twice in my life.

Now, you know I dig all your blogs! Honestly, I do! So, I pass this award on to all of you! I know I am breaking the rules! LOL! Vivienne don't be mad ;o) So, please, have fun, accept the award and share 3 interesting things to all of us ;o)

Blessings everyone ;o)

1 comment:

  1. The goodies from Mina are perfect. I love the idea of potion bottles in the colors of the elements, it is as if the intend doubles when used, huh? Congrats on the beautiful sprinkles and the award.

    I truly understand the need to break the rules every once in a while, and when the intend is the wonderful I totally support it ;-)

    P.S. I didn't know you had been near death twice, but I can see it. The closeness to the end of existence as we know must be one of the things that has helped you grow into such an amazing person. Maybe your soul knows something the rest of our souls don't.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm very grateful! Your words are very special to me! Big Hugs!