Hi Everyone ;o) Hope you are all well ;o)
A few days ago, I was given the "Tell Me About Yourself" award from the lovely Gloria at New End Studio ;o) Thanks Gloria! You are a sweetheart ;o) Gloria is also a very talented artist! Now, I am suppose to tell you 7 things about myself. I don't know what else to tell all of you? I am pretty boring! Honestly, I am ;o) LOL! Ok, here I go ;o)
1. I love cats, as much as I love crows!
2. When I was younger, I could control my dreams. I felt like a superwoman! If I was in danger in my dream, I would tell myself to fly or run faster! So cool! Something, I am trying to get back into doing. It's hard!
3. As much as I love sweets, I have to stay away from things that are too sweet. They give me a very bad headache. If I feel like something sweet, I have to have protein with it, like a piece of cheese ;o) Apple pie and old cheese, so yummy ;o)
4. If I am not painting, my second favorite place to be is outside, even if it's snowing! I feel at peace ;o)
5. I love to dance! Especially, when I am cleaning around the house! I turn up the music so loud! It's good exercise too!
6. The post before this one, I showed where I paint. The area where I paint, isn't usually that messy! I am getting everything organized, because I'm getting new shelves ;o) I will take a picture when I get them up ;o)
7. I think I have shared this before, but just incase I haven't, my favorite food, is mom's homemade perogies, (cheese and potato inside) , served with melted butter, fried onions and sour cream! Ohhhhhh....I can't wait for the holidays ;o)))
Now, I am suppose to pass this award on to 15 other blogs. As always, I share this award with all of you ;o) Please don't be shy. Take the button and, tell us something about you.
Below, are two new pieces of art ;o) Enjoy ;o) Talk to you all soon ;o) Hugs ;o)