Pages

*My Crows* *My Art* *My Way*

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Winners Are ;o)))

Hey Everyone ;o) I hope all of you are having a great day! It's been a busy week for me already! Lots of gardening! Sometimes, I think there is more to clean up in the fall, than any time of the year. Maybe that's why they call it fall, because everything falls down! LOL! I am behind in reading your blogs, but I will get around to it soon ;o) I promise ;o)
Ok, on to the giveaway. Well, you know how much I hate when everyone, doesn't get something, well, I added on 3 more mystery surprise booby prizes. I know still everyone won't get something, but more of you will ;o) Please, write to me through my Etsy store, with your complete address, even if you think I have it ;o) Thanks ;o)

1. The winner of the Happy Halloween Aceo is Gail, from Art By Gail ;o) Yeh!
2. The winner of the Mr. Sexy Aceo is Vivienne, from Out Of The Shadows ;o) Yeh!
3. The winner of the Zombie Boy Aceo is Natasha, from Natasha May Art World ;o) Yeh!
4. The winner of the Zombie Girl Aceo is Debbie, from Crafty moose Crafts ;o) Yeh!
5. The winner of the You Can't See Me painting, is Linda, from Olde Baggs'n Stuft Shirts ;o) Yeh!
6. My mom picked the winner for the "Painting that has no name" and that person is Theresa, from Faerie Moon Creations ;o) Yeh! When you e-mail me with your address Theresa, let me know the name to put on the back of the painting, please ;o)
7. The winner of the first mystery booby prize is Mina, from Green Witch With Sprinkles ;o) Yeh!
8. The winner of the second mystery booby prize is Deb, from Geckostone ;o) Yeh!
9. And, the winner of the third mystery booby prize is Magaly, from Pagan Culture ;o) Yeh!

Wow, that's a lot of work! LOL! Maybe next time, I will only have one prize! LOL! Take Care Everyone ;o) I will be looking for your addresses ;o) Hugs ;o)

24 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Mr. Sexy is coming home to live with me!! You are so generous Stacy. Thank you so much and congrats to all the winners!!!

    Blessings my friend, V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!!! Hooray to all the lucky winners! I am so honored to have won this painting. Do thank your mom for me, Stacy! :) I will be emailing you shortly. Again, congrats to everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am doing the happy dance! Thank you so much Stacy; I am so happy to have won! congrats to all your other lucky winners, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are such a sweet heart,, so generous you are. Congratulations to all the winners,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of happy winners, I'm sure!

    Just came by to say "hi" and wish you a wonderful day, Stacy.

    Margie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to all of the winners! I am happy for each and every one of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the lucky winners!! I know they will be thrilled, as all of Stacy's art is just darling!
    I am seriously kicking my own butt for missing this! I've not been regularly checking my blogs the last couple weeks, that'll teach me, lol!
    Glad you stopped by my blog today. I cut out a few of those items too, but my biggest weakness is carbs, like bread, pasta, muffins and other sweets. If I could get rid of my sugar addiction that would wipe out half my problem, lol! Did you really say you add cayenne to everything, lol! I always new you were a hot mama, now I have proof, heehee!
    Well keep at it, all it takes is determination, and persistence. I'm happy for you!
    xoxo
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to all of the winners. Lucky, they are. :) Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yaaay! I won the zombie boy! :))) Thank you!! And Congrats to the rest of the winners. :) Lucky day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yipeeeee,I won a mystery booby!!!!Those are the most fun, I love surprises! Thank you so much Stacy, you are sooooooo generous,you really outdid yourself with all these prizes! Congrats to ALL the winners!BIG HUGS!Deb

    ReplyDelete
  13. My goodness, aren't we lucky! Congrats everyone, and Stacy, thanks so very much. I can't wait hardly wait. I guess, I should go and send my address, huh?

    I got up all sleepy and half thinking that school was going to be a drag today, but you've made my morning, my friend.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to all the lucky winners! You are so sweet and generous, Stacy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH my....I am so excited. I read this yesterday and immediately went to your Etsy but forgot to say...Congratulations to all the other winners and thank you sweet Stacy for this more than generous giveaway. The grands and I have a perfect place picked out on our "family" shelf to put our new crowlet. XOXO Oma Linda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Stacy, thank you soooooooooo much! I am super excited to win one of your awesome prizes and it being a mystery booby prize makes it that much more exciting. You are so generous! I cannot believe how many prizes you have awarded. Sending blessings to your warm and precious soul! Hugs, my sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats to the winners!
    What a generous bunch of prizes. You rock, Stacy!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you! Thank you! I haven't been on in a couple of days due to some minor surgery. I'm thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Everyone ;o) I can't wait for you all to get your prizes! I wish I could have gave you all something ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats to all the Winners!!!! Woohoo there's some magic art coming to share your walls you lucky ducks :) Fantastic prizes, but tell your mom Stacy, she should have picked me LOL!!! Have a great weekend all & Happy Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. CONGRATULATIONS to the winners!!! And thank you Stacy for these wonderful blog giveaways! You are incredibly generous! I got my painting and I LOVE it! Have a great weekend and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm very grateful! Your words are very special to me! Big Hugs!