Pages

*My Crows* *My Art* *My Way*

Monday, October 10, 2011

New Art And What The Booby Prize Looks Like ;o)

Hi Everyone ;o) It's a beautiful day here! The sunny is shining brightly! We have had family over Saturday and Sunday. Today, friends are coming over later. More food! I am not going on the scale, till the end of the week! LOL!

I would like to share some new art ;o) When, everyone was sleeping, I snuck down at night and painted ;o))) I can't help it!
"Love Goddess"









"Dancing With My Friend"









The next painting is 8 x 10. I have been working on it for awhile now. It's one of my abstract, fantasy paintings. I really loved the way it turned out! I hope you all do too ;o)
"The Goddesses"










Now, do you remember this painting for "one" of my booby prizes, in my Halloween giveaway?









Well, it doesn't look like that anymore! And, I sprayed it with a matte finish, because that's what all you seemed to like. For me, I do like gloss. Whoever wins this piece, is going to name it ;o)







Have a great day everyone! Check back later on the week, for Magaly's party and my giveaway for it ;o)

3 comments:

  1. Fortunately, Columbus Day isn't an eating holiday! I did make some Halloween cupcakes for our daughter to take back to school--we've been eating those all weekend.

    Your abstract painting is amazing Stacy! It has a very dreamy look to me.

    The booby prize looks great--I love the colors in the tree & the adorable butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you ate lots of yummy treats. Forget the scale! it doesn't work during Thanksgiving, lol! Ok I weighed myself today, just out of curiosity, and I didn't do too badly.
    Awesome artwork! especially your love goddess
    xoxo
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these paintings are all stunning! Whoever wins the booby prize will be one lucky person. Hugs to you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm very grateful! Your words are very special to me! Big Hugs!