Pages

*My Crows* *My Art* *My Way*

Saturday, August 6, 2011

My New Gargoyle and My New Wands

First I would like to say, thanks for all your wonderful comments on the last post! I am considering doing some fairy shoes, maybe a Halloween theme. The cards and gift tags, I am thinking about. And, the children's story book, using my baby crows, great idea ;o)

I would like to show off a couple of the beautiful treasures I have purchased from some fantastic people I have met through Etsy and through my blog. I am going to try to do this once a week ;o) The first item is my gargoyle, from Kate at White Moon Witchcraft ;o) I love this little guy or girl? I don't know it's name yet? It won't tell me! ;o) Kate makes these personally for the individual. Each one is unique. Mine is holding rose quartz stones. It has moon stone eyes and has carnelian in all the other places. I love the little smile and the chain around the neck ;o) It's so special to me! I have been blessed with many things from Kate and I truly love them all! There is an amazing energy that comes off all the items. I know they are all made with love and care and a little magic ;o) Hugs Kate ;o)



































Now did you see the picture, of my gargoyle, with those two beautiful wands around him? Well, those beautiful handmade cedar wands are by Mina's hubby ;o) Mina doesn't have an etsy store. She is selling these off her blog, left hand side. There is 3 different syles. I can't explain what I felt, when I held them in my hand the very first time! There was and still is, such an energy, that tingles through me! And, it was pure magic on how they got to me too! I even took pictures and sent them to Mina. My address and her return address, were basically rubbed off the package. I couldn't read our addresses? They were meant to be mine! Unless, Mina, held on to the package too tight, when she flew them over to my house on her broom? Hmmmmmmm..I never thought of that ;o)))) Hugs Mina, I truly love them ;o)



Stay tuned for more stunning items ;o) Have a great weekend ;o) It's raining here! We need it!!!

25 comments:

  1. You are right! magickal and wonderful wands and gargoyle. Funny how things find their way to the right person, no matter what......!! Enjoy. Looking forward to seeing more treasures. Enjoy the rain. We are having rain here too. It can rain all it wants to, as long as it doesn't rain next saturday!! (wedding day). Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gargoyle and the wands. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very magical gargoyle & wands! It's raining here tonight, too. At least we won't have to water the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your gargoyle!! i'll have to go and take a look!!as for the wand..I too have one of mina's wands!!!..fairies must have danced up and down it because it is the smoothest thing I have ever held!! it does feel like magic lying in my hand.. energy and power radiate like warmth from it!! I was absolutely thrilled with mine!!!
    happy weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gargoyle is fantastic, I'm sure he's just getting to know you better before he shares his name ;) The wands look like they are meant to create magic Stacy, I can visualise you waving one around with a huge smile - (maybe one in each hand? Double the magic!) Mina's hubby does a great job, she may have to be his manager & start a store, I'm sure it would be a success :) Love your post & peeks at your goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Robin ;o) I promise it won't rain!!! ;o) It will be nice and shiny for your daughter ;o) Hugs ;o) More treasures on the way ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim ;o) Thanks so much ;o) And, thanks for coming by my blog ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got that right Deb ;o) It stopped, but I hope it comes back, because now it's so muggy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool Ann, you have one of Mina's wands too ;o) Aren't they precious ;o) Please check out Kate's store, and if there isn't any up, you can always e-mail her ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Shelle, that's what I did with the wands. Mom was like, put them away and I said, I am going to put a spell on you! LOL! ;o) I was a fairy dancing around. Now I only do it in my room ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those wands! Off to Mina's site again to find that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these!! The gargoyle is sooo cool! I love handmade items, they are the absolute best :) You have some great ideas too!! Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG,Stacy the gargoyle is truely AMAZING!!!! I just love the way she put the real stones into the clay, that is sooooooo cool!!!And the wands are just beautiful, so simple yet gorgeous in their natural color and shape!!! I love them!!! Thanks for sharing these treasures with us, they really ARE magic!!!!Deb

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing my gargoyle Stacy! I think it is holding out on it's name just to be sneaky ;) The wands are also beautiful. I look forward to seeing what goodies you will post in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Gargoyle is charming but I am really taken with the beautiful carving of the black crow in the first picture! What's his story?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Stacy, that gargoyle is amazing! I love rose quartz as well for both its beauty and energy.

    Thank you so much for posting your wands and saying such kind things about them. It is really weird about the addresses, isn't it? One of those things that make you really believe in the power of intent. Hugs to you, my sweetest of the sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stacy, it's always so much fun to visit your blog as I love all the wonderful art you share..
    Such a neat gargoyle and also the wands!

    Have a awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hugs Tamara, I truly appreciate everything ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much Deb ;o) I think they are all truly special ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You know Kate, maybe that's his name, Sneaky ;o) LOL! I like it ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Karen Ann you have to wait about the crow ;o) I'm bad!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hugs Margie ;o) Thanks so much! Have a great day too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hugs Margie ;o) Thanks so much! Have a great day too :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm very grateful! Your words are very special to me! Big Hugs!