Pages

*My Crows* *My Art* *My Way*

Friday, July 22, 2011

New Aceo's and Best Wishes To Robin At Wiccan Writes ;o) ;o)

Hi Everyone ;o)
I hope you're having a great day! The heat is a little better today! No humidity ;o) Yeh! I have been painting ;o) Like I always say, I paint what's on my mind and I guess Halloween has been there lately!!! ;o) I love Halloween!

My first aceo is called, "Love At First Bite" ;o)






My second aceo is called, " Mummy Love" ;o)





And, my third aceo is called, "Grave yard Shift" "Ghost Crow" ;o)







Now, I would like to send some good healing wishes to my friend Robin, from Wiccan Writes. Many of you already know Robin, but just in case you didn't hear, Robin had an accident! On Wednesday July 20th, after petting the female canines, she poked herself in the eye with her thumb. She scratched her cornea. Robin is now temporarily blind in her left eye, but is making progress ;o) Her son has taken over her blog! So sweet! Robin's daughter is getting married and she is doing all the flowers! This weekend was the time to spend with her daughter doing all the crafty things and now she can't. But her daughter and son are doing it together. Isn't that fantastic! Everything will be great Robin! ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

27 comments:

  1. ATC's are awesome. So sorry to hear about Robin. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Halloween ACEOs! My favorite is Graveyard Shift! Thinking of Robin and wishing for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greta job on a ghost crow - neat how you did that!!! Healing energy to Robin...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this last one - very very nicely done dear friend. Big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love spooky Halloween art!!! Those mummies are soooo cute!!! Lovely fun pieces. Hope Robin's eye recovers fast!!! oxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're such a goodie to cluck over all of us. What a sweetheart you are.
    I love all of your new ones.....lovely.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great aceos! The last one is very interesting. Hope Robin's eye gets better soon. Hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, I just know your new art won't last long in your shop Stacy... LOVE THEM... I'll pop over to Robin & say 'Hi' - trying to get back on track... hopefully visit my blog friends to see what's been happening, always fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your crows!! these always make me so happy!!
    poor Robin!!!
    hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the little Vamps! :>[
    Praying for a speedy recovery for Robin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much Debbie ;o) And, I know Robin, thanks you too! I like Graveyard Shift too ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much Donna ;o) Ghost Crow took me sometime to do! Thanks for the healing energy for Robin ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hugs Nicola, thanks ;o) I love Halloween art too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hugs Linda ;o) And, I am happy you like the new art ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much Ann ;o) I know, poor Robin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Stacy! I am LOVING your new ACEOs - let me tell you, I am so looking forward to the fall after all this heat and humidity. Yuck!!! I am definitely a sweater and cool weather kind of gal. :) Sending healing wishes to your friend Robin for a speedy recovery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would say that your latest ACEO's show you are longing for the cooler months of fall! Great job on all 3 Stacy. We have had 2 weekends (Sat + Sun) in the 80 degrees, then BAMM back to cool and wet on Mon thru Fri ....

    Speedy healing to Robin, and congrats on her daughter's upcoming marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Theresa, I am sweater girl too ;o) Thanks for the healing thoughts for Robin ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much Karen Anne, for everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your crows are so adorable and this batch brought a huge smile to my face. I really needed that!

    I did not know about Robin! You know I have been away a bit. Wow. Bless her heart and how sweet of her son. I will send healing her way.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Glad to send you a smile Mina ;o) And, thanks for the healing thoughts for Robin ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm very grateful! Your words are very special to me! Big Hugs!