Pages

*My Crows* *My Art* *My Way*

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hugs Mina ;o)

I just wanted to share with everyone, that I received the "Ray Of Sunshine" award from a very precious lady, "Mina" ;o) Hugs Mina ;o) I know many of you already know wonderful Mina, but if you don't, please check out her blog and her husband makes amazing wands!! Can't wait to get mine ;o) I am suppose to pass this on to 5 more people, but you are all a ray of sunshine in my eyes ;o) Without you, I wouldn't have this blog! And, I truly appreciate you all ;o) Please take the button and put it on your blog ;o) Have a wonderful day ;o)

17 comments:

  1. She is shining on me too! Isn't she a dream? Such a sweetheart. I will brag about our shared honor soon. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful award ... do you have a link for Mina that you could post? I would really like to check out her blog. Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! You are a ray of sunshine and a sweetie..and a perfect award for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you!! I have an Award for you. :) Come on over and pick it up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stacy, You are one of the sweetest and one of the most deserving of this award! I am always happy when I visit your wonderful blog! Congratulations!!!

    Hugs,

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magaly, Mina, is a big sweetheart! I love her ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are welcome Karen Anne ;o) I hope you checked out Mina's blog ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big Hugs Tamara, thankyou! So are you ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jan, thanks my friend ;o))) Happy to hear from you ;o))))

    ReplyDelete
  10. your a ray of sunshine,, thanks for visiting today,, to answer your question its from a head injury,, the scar on my brain is taking my eye sight,,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Stacey...you are a ray of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!!!1 your blog is a ray of sunshine!!! love visiting you!! always puts a smile on my face!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Laurie, bless your heart! I am sending good energy your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so welcome my sweet and I love how you passed it to everyone. You TRULY ARE a ray of sunshine. Hugging you tightly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm very grateful! Your words are very special to me! Big Hugs!