Pages

*My Crows* *My Art* *My Way*

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"The Ex Lover Crow Aceo"

At the start of the year, I said to myself, paint whatever comes to your mind, (let yourself go) and I have! It's been working really well! Sometimes, I felt in the past, I was thinking too much! Not anymore! LOL!

Well, this week a skull kept coming to me. I have never painted a skull before. This is the aceo I came up with. After I looked at it, I thought, I'm going to name it, "The Ex Lover". Maybe because the skull is sitting on top of the crow's claws? It actually made me laugh! Enjoy everyone! I know it's not to everyone's taste, but I hope you get a laugh out of it too ;o)



16 comments:

  1. I like it! Funny, I have been thinking of skulls too lately....mostly sugar skulls though! I tend to over think,too. I'm going to learn a lesson from you and Just Let Go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh Debbie! Go for it!!! I can't wait to see what you make! Sugar skulls??? I've never seen one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very Day of the Dead, love the upside down hearts signifying "It's all over Lover" and crows face, as it, what was I ever thinking LOL!!! It's great Stacy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very different for you. I have passed an award on to you, you can pick it up on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Marlene, I will be over for my award soon ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it! Keep on going with what pops into your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you're letting the creativity flow freely, Stacy. Its a wonderful feeling =)
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I think you should paint whatever comes to mind, Stacy! I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes it's fun to do something different. It turned out pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm very grateful! Your words are very special to me! Big Hugs!