Pages

*My Crows* *My Art* *My Way*

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Stitches Out!! YEH!!!

Hey Everyone ;o)
I just got home and my stitches are out! Yeh! I didn't get to see the doctor, he was in the hospital. The nurse said, I looked great and I healed very nicely ;o) I showed the nurse and the secretary the aceo I did for the doctor and they both liked it. They also loved the chocolates I bought for them! The secretary was opening the box, before I left! LOL! I have to phone back on friday, because I haven't got the results back yet, to make sure I am cancer free. But, the nurse is pretty sure I am ;o) Have a great day everyone!!!

10 comments:

  1. Yippy you got the stitches out and it's healing ok! An Aceo and chocolates...that was very nice of you Stacy! Keeping my fingers crossed for cancer free results. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the stitches are out. Hope tests are all A OK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear the stitches are out! I am sure you will pass the test results with flying colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will keep sending you the White Light until you get the final results...but I feel that you are going to hear good news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, it is good to be back. I missed something it seems, glad your stitches are out and pray that things are okay. It is good to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! ...got a good feeling about your test results, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy for you! glad to hear your healing nicely :-)
    If I got chocolates from anyone, I'd be digging in right away too, lol!
    xoxo
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stacy so glad to hear you are healing well, looks like you got quite a bit of work done as well so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful news!
    Just wonderful!!
    YAY!! for you!
    Love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Everyone ;o) Thanks for all the well wishes!! You guys are all fantastic!! Big Hugs!!! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm very grateful! Your words are very special to me! Big Hugs!