Pages

*My Crows* *My Art* *My Way*

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Baby Crow Aceo's!

Hey Everyone, I've been painting ;o) The first aceo, is called, "My Teddy Bears".



The next two go together ;o)The first one is called, "Love Works In Mysertious Ways". The girl and boy baby crow, just crashed into each other, while skating. The second one is called, "The Perfect Couple". The boy baby crow has a broken foot and the girl baby crow, has a broken wing. Each other's cast is signed with their hearts.



Please make sure to read the post before this one ;o)

14 comments:

  1. Awwww they are all so cute! Love the stories behind them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little, unique little crows! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet little birds, love the pictures and the story that goes with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really creative! Your baby crows are always so cute & I think the stories are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they are so cute! Love the stories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWWWW, I just wanna pinch their sweet lil' cheeks, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Thanks Betty! You better watch out, they might pinch you back!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm very grateful! Your words are very special to me! Big Hugs!