Pages

*My Crows* *My Art* *My Way*

Friday, December 3, 2010

I've Been Painting ;o)

Hey Everyone ;o) Hope you're doing well ;o) Well, I've been painting ;o) Actually, when I started yesterday, I felt something coming down on my face, and it was blood! Lucky I got it before it dropped on the aceo! LOL! Everyday is a little better ;o) I'm still talking very little and trying not to do any facial expressions! Fun Stuff!
The names of my new aceo's are...."Thanks Santa" and "Firecracker Love". I was thinking of Valentine's Day! Take Care, I'm going to try to start the one for my doctor! "Little Baby Doctor Crow", LOL!



8 comments:

  1. Both adorable! Firecracker love is really sweet!
    Glad to hear things are a bit better...Just takes time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww so cute! The firecracker aceo is good for New Years too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right Pam! Actually, I was thinking of New Year's too ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Your little crows know how to celebrate every occasion! How did Santa get to your place so early? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lee, Me and Santa are the best of friends! LOL! ;oD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Nina! Thank-you and thanks for coming by my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm very grateful! Your words are very special to me! Big Hugs!