Pages

*My Crows* *My Art* *My Way*

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day Two ;o)))

Hey Everyone ;o) Well, it was hard to get to sleep last night at first. My head was throbbing! LOL! But, I took a pain killer and I was off ;o) Now, remember I said yesterday, the doctor said I had a very tight scalp, so he had to pull the skin very tight to keep it closed. (So, I got a minny face lift.) My Mom commented on my eyes this morning. I looked in the mirror, they are both bruised! I really did get a face lift! LOL! What I am finding, is that it hurts when I talk, so, the house is getting a break! Untill I recover, I am sitting in silence! Big change for me ;o) LOL!
One good thing, alot of the bleeding has stopped! Yeh ;o)
I hope you all have a great day! I didn't paint yesterday. I was pushing it too much, so hopefully today ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

5 comments:

  1. Wishing you a speedy recovery! Take it so and steady, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Thanks my friend ;o) Big Hugs, Debbie ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you heal up fast. Ouch, no more talking for you then! Just type! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm very grateful! Your words are very special to me! Big Hugs!