Pages

*My Crows* *My Art* *My Way*

Sunday, October 17, 2010

What I See, When I Go For My Walk ;o)

Everyday, I try to go for a walk, except in the winter, when it's hard to do. I love the area where I live. It's an older part of town. The side walks are lined with maple trees, that look like umbrellas. I love looking up into them, and when it's hot outside, they keep you nice and cool. In one section, the houses are separated by old oak trees. These trees are sooooooooooo big!!! I love passing by all the gardens and if you look close, you can see some ducks in someone's backyard! Beside the creek, is a path. It's a shortcut to the grocery store. My last stop before I turn around and go back is Yonge Street. Yonge Street (pronounced "young") is a major arterial street running between Lake Ontario and Lake Simcoe in the Canadian province of Ontario. It was formerly listed in the Guinness Book of Records as the longest street in the world at 1,896 km (1,178 mi). Well, I hope you enjoyed walking with me ;o) Have a great day!












10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful area! The trees are immense! I think I would love that Greek Buffet! Have you been there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, you are too funny!! Yes I have been and it's sooooooooooo good!! Family owned ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I did enjoy the walk with you Stacy! One day we will take a real walk together...until then this will do. Love the pics! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Roxanne ;o)) Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely area to live in! Thanks, I needed a little exercise :D
    Do they have spanikopita and skordalia at the greek buffet? Oh, I love Greek cuisine...the desserts are wonderful, too.
    Might be why I need a little exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to have to go take some pictures of the Greek Buffet for Debbie and Lee ;o) If you two lived closer, we could meet for dinner ;o) Thanks Lee ;o) It's a great buffet!! I'm not sure what those dishes are, but I know they have a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely stroll....thank you for inviting us all along!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Pam, I do love this area ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm very grateful! Your words are very special to me! Big Hugs!