Pages

*My Crows* *My Art* *My Way*

Friday, September 24, 2010

Two Things ;o))

Hey Everyone ;o) First, I would like to share my latest canvas painting. It's called "Go For It". I know alot of you might think, hmmmmmmm, I don't know Stacy. LOL! And, that's ok ;o) When, I paint my canvas paintings, I let my mind go. I'm totally free :o) To me, the crow almost looks like a super hero! My mom said his wing looks like a french loaf of bread! LOL!! It's true! I was thinking of muscles and strength! But, that's the beauty of art, everyone sees something different! Enjoy ;o)










And, for number two, It's Time To Vote!!!! Yeh!! Please go to the aceo challenge blog and vote!! There is so many wonderful aceo's for this challenge!! Have Fun!!!

Have a great day everyone!!! Sending everyone lots of smiles ;o)))

14 comments:

  1. OOOH! Super Crow strikes again! Lots of energy in this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great painting Stacy! I actually see the “muscles” in his wings. He reminds me of Popeye after he eats his spinach :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lee ;o)) Much Appreciated ;o))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Hugs, Joumana! I am still laughing from you comment!! LOL!! Thanks so much ;o) You made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting painting - Super Crow, has a nice ring to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. Glad it made you smile Stacy. Your blog always make me smile. Big Hugs back at you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Stacy! I love supercrow & the three on your previous post,too. "Mother Love" is my favorite--so sweet!

    Still having computer issues but just wanted to let you know that I keep visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks So Much Debbie ;o) It means alot to me!! I do truly hope the computer is better soon for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really think so Pam??? Thank-you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, he looks like he has super human strength (or Super crow strength maybe lol)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm very grateful! Your words are very special to me! Big Hugs!