Pages

*My Crows* *My Art* *My Way*

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Me And The Birds ;o)

Hey Everyone ;o) I hope you all had a nice day! I was busy gardening! Lets just say, I snapped two shovels in half, trying to take out a bush!!! LOL!!! Lots of fun and I am tired! I will be going to bed, right after this post! When I came home the birds were chirping, so I thought I would try to take some pictures. In the trees, is a wood-pecker. I hope you all can see him and the others are the chickadees ;o) And, I thought I would include a picture, of one of the shovels I broke. "Muscle Woman"! LOL! The other shovel has already been dumped, if you are wondering where it is! Take Care ;o)









10 comments:

  1. I do love the comical little chickadees. My husband feeds the birds here and it is so much fun to watch them. At first I could not see the woodpecker but clicked on the picture and there he was in all his beauty. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marlene ;o) Glad you enjoyed the pictures ;o) Yes, you are right, you do have to click on the picture with the woodpecker to see him ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was one tough bush, LOL! Thank you for sharing the photos of the chickadees & woodpecker. (Been meaning to say thank you for the nice feedback--glad you liked Zebra Moose).

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Oh no, hope you won against the bush!
    Beautiful birds! Yes I can see the woodpecker, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun post! Loved all the pictures, including the shovel :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya, it was one tough bush, Debbie!! LOL!! Stupid thing! ;o) You are welcome with the feedback! I say the truth ;o))(glad you liked the bird pics ;o))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Pam, well, lets just say I cut the bush down to nothing and I have poured bleach on it, to kill the roots! I hope it works! Or, it will be coming up next year! Errrrrrrrrrrr...stupid bush! LOL! Glad you liked the bird pics ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Joumana! I tell you, I have never broke two shovels in a row! I have not even broke one shovel! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The chickadees are cute! Now that I have a birdbath, I hope to see more feathered friends next year. We have crows, gulls, sparrows, robins, pigeons, house finches and magpies in our neighbourhood. I have heard the occasional chickadee.

    I have managed to bend a trowel, so I'm not surprised you a broke a shovel!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Christine, we have all the birds you have, except for magpies. I find the chickadees are the most friendly ;o) So you are a muscle woman too, eh ;o) LOL!! Take Care ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm very grateful! Your words are very special to me! Big Hugs!