Pages

*My Crows* *My Art* *My Way*

Monday, August 30, 2010

New Baby Witch Crow, Aceo, "Look Out"

Hey Everyone ;o) It's really hot here today!! I think by thursday, we are suppose to get a major thunderstorm! Hopefully it's not too bad! We've been getting some nasty ones this summer!!
Anyways, I would like to introduce my latest baby witch crow, "Look Out". I love her!! I hope it puts a smile on all your faces ;o) The second picture is some of my Halloween / Autumn aceo's that I have in my shop now ;o)



9 comments:

  1. lol....this is the first time I laughed all day...I love her too...it looks as if the background is a big autumn moon...I envy your discipline of creating pieces a few times a week. I really needed to smile today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Baby Witch Crow! It is hot here,too, but I am hoping we don't get thunderstorms to late in the week-our daughter leaves for college Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to bring a smile your way Deborah ;o) You should see what I'm finishing!! It's going to make you laugh! I'm calling it "The Raw Collection"! This is the first I'm mentioning it ;o) I try to make several pieces a week! Keeps me fresh, along with my store!!
    Cool about the autumn moon! I love hearing what other people see ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Deb ;o) I will send positive thoughts your way for no thunderstorms ;o)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raw Collection! Can we get a sneak preview....please....pretty please?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww this is so adorable. I love Witches, and your crows are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Pam, maybe you should come into the swap for this month ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your welcome! What swap ? I haven't read about another!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm very grateful! Your words are very special to me! Big Hugs!